Chapter 41

As promised, I took Tyra shopping the following day and basically spoiled her. She deserved it after all. We'd been shopping all morning and now it was lunch time, I let Tyra choose where we went. She picked a small cafe in the mall and ordered a sandwich with a soda while I had a chicken salad with a coffee. Once we received our food and started eating I asked, "So Tyra, apart from me of course..." I started turning to her, "Who, out of the current RAW and SmackDown rosters would you wanna meet?" She sat there chewing a bit of her sandwich before swollowing, "Uhm I would love to meet Bianca Belair. Oh and Liv Morgan, Becky Lynch, Sheamus, Seth Rollins." I giggled at her excitement. "But I'll never get to meet them." She said in a sad tone. "Ya know..." I said slyly which pulled her eyes back to mine, "I am friends with all of them." I smirked and took another bit of my food.

The look in her eyes warmed my heart, her eyes were filled with so much hope that I came up with an plan to make her dream a reality. After we ate and did a little more shopping, we walked back to my car and I created a group chat with Bianca, Liv, Becky, Seth and Sheamus asking if they were busy this afternoon. We jumped in my car and drove home and when we got there, I had received messages back from all five of them saying they were free. I asked if they could all do me a favour and drop by in a hour, saying that I had someone I wanted them to meet.

They all agreed and I gave them my address. I kept Tyra busy decorating her room with the stuff I got her as well as filling her closet of all her new clothes and shoes. An hour later there was a knock on the door, I told Tyra to keep working and I'd go see who it was; already knowing who was at my front door. I pulled it open and quickly put a finger to my lips - silently asking them to keep silent - while I motioned for the five of them to follow me. I led them to the living room and asked them to wait here while I went to get the person I wanted them to meet.

I walked up to Tyra's room, "Hey Tyra, I have a few people who I'd like you to meet downstairs." I said and she followed me to the living room. I let her enter the room first and her reaction was priceless when she saw Bianca, Liv, Becky, Seth and Sheamus. She turned to me and jumped into my arms, hugging me tight while whispering thank you a few times. I smiled and put her back on her feet, "You deserve everything good in this world sweetheart. Especially after what you've been through and I'm willing to provide it." I said quietly, cupping her cheeks and wiping away the couple of stray tears. After Tyra hugged me again, she went around meeting everyone. She was sat talking with Bianca, Liv, Becky and Seth while Sheamus helped me get drinks for everyone.

(A/N- Only because I can't really be bothered with actually translate it, Sheamus's and Payton's convo in the kitchen will be in Irish just written in English.)

"So how did you end up looking after the kid." Sheamus asked me in Irish. I chuckled and replied back in Irish, "The signing I did a couple days ago, I found her sat curled up by one of the far walls crying. She had been sat there for three hours because her mother told her to wait so I took in a called the cops yesterday morning. The social worker that came out asked if I could look after her until they found her a foster placement or until her mother was dealt with by police." He asked why and I briefly expain how Tyra's mother was neglectful, abusive and then just abandoned her. He nodded his head in understanding and we carried the drinks to the others.

My friends stayed for a couple of hours and hung out with me and Tyra, they even gave her an autograph and a selfie each. Needless to say, Tyra was the happiest girl in the world by the time she went to bed.