Chapter 7

A/N - Anything in italics are thoughts. All matches I write about are made up be me and all wrestler/people I name are from the WWE RAW Roster of 2023. This chapter will be a little on the longer side. Also TW, there will be swearing in this chapter.

It's been a couple of days since Demi knocked on my door and truth be told, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I was expecting most if not all of my gym equipment to be delivered today so after breakfast I showered, got dressed (outfit above) and threw my hair up into a messy bun. To keep myself busy, I organised my gaming systems and games in the living room under the TV. I wanted to make sure everything was plugged in and ready to go. Once everything was plugged in - my PS5, my Xbox series X and my Nintendo Switch - and I knew that it all worked, I moved onto organising all my Funko pop figures and other memorabilia that I wanted displayed on my TV stand.

After I had finished, I heard a pretty heavy knock on my front door so I stood up, dusted myself off and went to open the door. "Delivery for Miss. Black." the delivery guy started, "Where would you like everything set up." he asked. I took a quick look behind him and saw about three other men unloading more large boxes before turning my focus back to the guy infront of me and said, "Follow me and I'll show you." With a nod of his head, he followed me to the room that I wanted to be the gym.

It took about three and half hours but eventually all my gym equipment was unpacked, put together and in place just how I wanted it. Afterwards I saw the delivery guys out and headed back into the living room to check the time. The time on my phone read 4:30pm so I ran up to my room, got my things together ready for my match tonight and headed out the door to my car, making sure to lock up beforehand.

I arrived at the arena and was shown around briefly before being shown to my locker room. Because tonight was my RAW debut I wanted my ring gear, makeup and hair to stand out a little - considering all I usually wear is black. After setting up my makeup and hair products on the vanity and changed into my ring gear.

I then did my hair, (obviously hair colour is a burnt orange, for reference look back to the charater info chapter) and make-up

I finished getting ready by putting on my black lipstick, my thigh harness belt and checking my knee high boots (A/N - I know the pic shows thigh high boots but for the purpose of the look I'm going for I shortened then

I finished getting ready by putting on my black lipstick, my thigh harness belt and checking my knee high boots (A/N - I know the pic shows thigh high boots but for the purpose of the look I'm going for I shortened then.) to make sure they were tight enough. I did a full once over in the full length mirror when there was a knock at the door. "Come in." I called and a crew member opened the door. "Skylar you have five minutes, can you follow me to the gorilla please." I smiled at them, "Yeah of course." I made sure to put my phone and keys in my locker before following the crew member.

As I was waiting for my entrance, I stretched out my limbs and cracked my knuckles, neck and back before jumping on the spot a few times. I get told to stand by the curtain and my entrance theme plays. I push through the curtain, do my entrance somersault and run down to the ring. I jump onto the apron and quickly hook my right leg over the middle rope, anchoring my right foot under the bottom one and proceed to hang upside down. Throwing my arms out infront of me with my hands forming devil horns, I stick out my tongue and the crowd goes wild.

I make my way fully into the ring and waited for my opponent, I wasn't told who I was up against so I guess I was about to find out. When her theme hit I knew who it was, Chelsea Green, she was a good wrestler but I knew I was better. She made her way into the ring and we stared each other down, waiting for the bell. As soon as it rang we locked up, both of us - more like just Chelsea - fighting for dominance. I managed to hook my right leg behind her left leg and shoved her down onto the mat back first. I followed this with a couple of stomps to her stomach before I pulled her up back up to her feet and threw her into the ropes. As she bounced off of them I clotheslined her which forced her back onto the mat and I covered her, going for the pin.

She kicked out at 2 so rolled off her, standing on the other side of the ring leaning against the ropes. After a few moments Chelsea tried to come up behind me with a superkick to the back of my head but thanks to my enhanced senses, I turned and caught her foot. The crowd roared with cheer and the announcers were having a field-day trying to figure out how I managed to stop her when I was facing away from her.

With a big smirk on my face, I set her up for my finisher - 'The Hellfire Slam' - and hoisted her into the air. Doing a full on the spot 360 to hype up the crowd more, I slam Chelsea down onto my left knee and roll her up for the second and final attempt to pin her for the win. The ref and the audience count to 3, the bell rings and my music plays. The ref helps me up and holds my hand up for everyone to see. After a few moments of soaking up the crowd, I look over at Chelsea and offer a hand to help her up but she slaps it away and storms out of the ring. I shrug it off and jump out the ring, circling it I high-five some fans, take a few pictures with others and sign a few things before finally making my way back up the ramp and backstage again.

When I got backstage I was meet with a smiling Paul aka Triple H, "Well done out there Skylar, keep it up and you'll go far with this company." "Thank you Paul, honestly this is a dream come true for me so I won't let you down." I reply, he pats me on the shoulder and walks away. I start walking back to my locker room to change and to take off my make-up with my head down a little when I hear an all too familiar accent say, "Well hello there neighbour." I look up shocked and wide-eyed. 'How the fuck did I not realise that Demi was fucking Rhea Ripley.'  I screamed at myself mentally. "So your the new girl they bought in huh." she asks smirking, "Y-yeah I guess s-so." I replied, still flabbergasted that I didn't put things together sooner.

"I have to go, I have a match but uhm I'll stop by sometime yeah?" she questions, to which I just nod and walk off. I hear her chuckle and walk off herself whilst I practically start running to my locker room. Once there I make quick work of removing my make-up and get changed into sweatpants and a baggy hoodie that just so happens to be Rhea Ripley merch. I gather my things and head out to my car. Throwing my bag onto the passenger seat and buckling my seatbelt, I head home. When I get there, I shower and changing into a pair of bike shorts and a tank top and slide into bed and fall asleep, dreaming of anything and everything Rhea Ripley.