Chapter 1

"What's in for today?" Alex asked, sipping on the coffee he had stopped by to get, as he walked through the door into my office.

Luna, his secretary followed behind. "Your mum called a few minutes ago and said to call her back when you get in.

"Anything else?" He asked, sitting on his chair in the office.

Luna stood in front of him, going through her Ipad to see what he had scheduled for the day.

"The Times called and they would love an interview. They are calling you the most eligible billionaire bachelor," Luna said and Alex smiled, letting the euphoria hit. He loved when magazines and the media talked about him that way.

He was the city's sweet boy and everyone loved him.

Everything was too good to be true and it was all just falling into place the way he and his dad planned before he passed away.

"Schedule a meeting for this weekend with their reporter."

"They would also like to talk about your intended partnership with Dawn's company."

"About that, have they called?"

"Not yet."

"Alright then."

"You can go now."

Alex was a bit nervous about the partnership even though he knew that he had everything under control because they loved his proposal.

He picked up the phone to call his mum back.

"Hello, Mum,"

"Hey, darling. I spoke to the dawn at breakfast."

"Mum, I told you I was going to handle it. You didn't need to."

"I just wanted to help, I couldn't just sit and do nothing. This is the biggest deal we have had in years."

"What did they say?" He asked, his heart beating faster than it was minutes ago. His mum stayed silent for a while.

"Mum!!"

The suspense was killing him and he just needed to know already if he got it or not. If they didn't, it would affect him for a while because he hated to fail. He had always won and excelled in anything he did and that was why he was the youngest billionaire in the city.

If he didn't get it, it would be the first deal he lost and this was the biggest one yet. Dawn's was another big car dealership company in the city and he had proposed they worked together on designing his next collection of cars.

"You got it!! You did it!!"

"What!!" He said, standing abruptly from where he was sitting, excitedly.

"That's amazing!!! That is!!! I did it!!! We did it!!"

"Yes, we did," She smiled.

"Your dad would be so proud," She added. "I know right."

Frank entered while Alex continued talking to his mum. Frank was one of his closest friends and they worked together too in his company.

"You look excited," Frank said after he had ended his call with his mum.

Alex moved closer to where Frank was standing. "I got it man, the partnership!!!"

Frank pulled him in for a hug. "I am so excited for you man, this is big!!"

"Yes, I know that!!"

"I am taking all the guys out for drinks tonight, let them know," Alex said, excited. He walked back to his sit, smiling from ear to ear.