Chapter 8

A/N - Anything in italics are thoughts. TW - Slight fluff and swearing in this chapter.

~~Start of Dream~~

It was late evening so I was curled up in bed watching a movie. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I run downstairs to answer it and to my suprise, it's Demi. "Oh hey Demi wasn't expecting you here so late at night." I say with a smile but she didn't respond, she just stood there leaning up against the door frame. A few moments go by of us just standing there looking at each other when she smirks, pushes herself off of the door frame and starts walking towards me. I take a step back with every step she take forward until we are both stood in my entryway and she closes and locks the door behind her. I have no idea what is going on right now, "Uhm... Demi, What are you-." I start to say but she cuts me off by grabbing the back of my neck, pulls me in and kisses me.

I am in a state of pure shock and confusion but quickly melt into it and kiss her back. I feel her smirk again as I slowly move my hands up her arms and wrap them around her neck, pulling her closer whilst deepening the kiss. After a few moments we both pull apart breathless, leaning our foreheads together just looking at each other smiling. I grab her hand and start guiding her upstairs towards my room. Before we even reach the bedroom door, we are attached at the lips again with more passion and fervor then a minute ago.

I kick open the door and we stumble in, Demi kicking it shut once we enter. She pickes me up and throws me on the bed and removes her jacket, kicking off her shoes. She climbs on top of me and attacks my neck with kisses. Soon enough she finds my sweet spot and starts gently nibbling and sucking which coaxes light, needy moans to fall from my lips. I feel her smirk against my neck as well as her hands slowly traveling up under my top. She grabs the hem of it and pulls it up over my head, momentarily detatching her lips from my neck before quickly reattaching them and gradually makes her way down to my chest.

Going lower and lower down - leaving kisses and hickeys as she goes - until she reaches the waistband of my sweatpants. Demi looks up at me for consent and I nod to which she responds by taking off my pants, throwing them down onto the floor and leaving me in just my underwear. her hands trail my thighs and she starts to leave light, gentle kisses on my left inner thigh gradually moving closer and closer to were I need her most. "Fuck Demi please." I moan out. "What do you want princess?" she asks flirtatiously and goes back to kissing my inner thigh. I let out a groan, "P-please Demi. Please just fuck me." I say whimpering. I feel her smirk and reply, "As you wish princess." she pulls my panties to the side and...

~~End of Dream~~

I am woken up by my alarm going off, just when my dream was about to get good. 'Fuck my life' I thought, rubbing my hands over my face. I jump out of bed, grab some work out clothes and head into my bathroom to take a shower. Once dressed I head to the kitchen, grab some breakfast and eat whilst scrolling through social media. Then, I workout until I'm too tired to function properly - which turned out to be most of the day - I grab something eat and head back to bed, feeling lucky that I had the day off.