10. All the Way

Sam moved his hand and summoned a small bottle into it from his inventory, and Dream tilted his head, then heat shot through him as he realized what it was.

"Lube?" he asked as Sam opened it.

Sam nodded.

"You just had that with you?"

Sam blushed, ears laying back. "I had a feeling this might happen. You haven't exactly been subtle about how interested you are in me. So I just... decided to keep this with me. Just in case."

"Look at you, so prepared," Dream said. He watched Sam slick up his fingers, and lifted up when Sam tapped his hip.

"There was no way I was doing this dry," Sam said. He held Dream steady and then reached between his legs, teasing his balls for a moment before circling a finger against his entrance.

"You're a gentleman," Dream replied.

"Heh. Something like that." Sam pressed lightly with the very tip of his finger, and Dream closed his eyes as he enjoyed being this intimately touched. He relaxed and felt Sam's finger slide into him.

"That's it, stay relaxed, just like that. Breathe."

Dream felt like he might forget to breathe if he didn't focus on it. He sighed quietly, wiggling his hips as he got used to the feel of Sam's finger pushing deeper.

It didn't hurt. The lube made it smooth and Sam was being careful. Sam encouraged Dream to rock with him, then crooked his finger to tap his prostate.

"Sam," Dream moaned, cock jumping. He opened his eyes slightly and saw Sam watching him hungrily.

"You like that?" Sam deliberately rubbed the spot, making Dream's insides ache strangely, but it felt so good too. When he tapped again, Dream bucked.

"Yes!" he cried out.

"Mm, good." Sam withdrew his finger slightly, then came back with a second, stretching Dream wider. Dream took a deep breath, getting used to it. He wouldn't call it painful, but it stung, and he distracted himself by watching Sam's face.

Sam looked confident and in control. Dream would have kissed him if he didn't want to distract him from what he was doing.

Sam worked him open with two fingers for a bit, then added a third. There was plenty of lube, so the third glided right in alongside the others. Dream felt so full, but he knew there was more to come.

"You're doing well," Sam said. "Keep relaxing for me, there you go." He pressed all three fingers completely inside, slowly grinding them in and out.

Dream wanted to jerk off, but he also didn't want to finish too soon. So he waited, hands on Sam's chest now as he gazed lovingly at him.

Sam spent a couple more minutes preparing him, until Dream was close to begging again. Then he pulled his fingers out and guided Dream over him, and Dream held his breath as he lowered himself down.

Sam's tip seemed to lift up to meet him, teasing against his rim and then angling to slide inside as Dream sank down. Sam's tentacle-like shape made it easier than he expected, even with how Sam grew thicker toward the base. He seemed able to simply shift and angle himself just right to push in deep, the ridges on his cock providing an additional friction that had Dream moaning in pleasure.

"How's it feel?" Sam asked, lightly rubbing Dream's waist as he lifted him back up and then eased him down again, setting a slow, delicious pace.

"A-ah... feels so good," Dream said, leaning forward so he could rest his arms against Sam's chest for support, and Sam purred as he kept moving him. Dream let himself sink into the rhythm, rolling into Sam's gentle thrusts, crying out when Sam found just the right angle to hit his sweet spot every time.