18. Switching Up

When Sam said he had a lot of stamina, he wasn't kidding. Dream lost count of how many times Sam fucked him, moving Dream around into whatever positions he wanted, and Dream was too worn out to do anything except go limp and let him. He got used to the constant stimulation, even as it didn't really feel good to him anymore, though he was still enjoying Sam's excited, animalistic noises. And he especially liked when Sam talked dirty to him and praised him for his effort.

It was halfway through the day when Sam stopped, seemingly satisfied for the moment. Dream didn't realize at first that Sam was trying to get his attention, feeling him tapping his arm but thinking he was just trying to get him to shift position.

"Dream, can you look at me?" Sam said at last.

Dream pushed his head up, feeling dizzy as he opened his eyes to look at Sam. His cheeks were wet, he had cried several times from overstimulation, and Sam reached over to gently brush the tears away.

"How do you feel?" Sam asked.

"Ohh, boy." Dream's voice was a little weak. He chuckled and pressed his face back to his pillow. "Really tired. Sore. Messy."

"Yeah, I bet." Sam stroked his hair. "I did say it would be a lot."

"I know. But it's okay. I said I'd do it."

"I think I've gotten it out of my system for now. It's past noon, we should eat. I'm starving."

"Mm. Can we shower first?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, we probably should." Sam got up and then held his hand out to help Dream up. Dream groaned as he stood, legs shaking. He could feel Sam's cum running down the insides of his thighs and blushed, squeezing them together.

Sam picked up the towel they had been using, which was soaked with sweat and other fluids. He brought it with them, tossing it into a hamper and then stepping into the bathroom with Dream. Sam got the water running and tested the temperature, then helped Dream in. Dream immediately went to lean against the wall, not quite trusting his legs. Sam stroked his back.

"Are you going to be okay?" Sam asked.

"Oh, yeah. I just... can't really feel my legs," Dream said.

"Heh. Yeah, I went a bit crazy. And I'm sure I'll want to keep going later. Will you be okay with that?"

"Yeah. I should be good after a break."

Sam nodded and started cleaning him off, which Dream appreciated. He didn't think he had the coordination to do it himself. Once Dream was clean, Sam worked on rinsing out all his fur and Dream kept resting against the wall, thinking about how things have gone so far and what it would be like to go through it for several more hours, perhaps even days. It was going to be a challenge, but he was up for it. If anything, it was some quality bonding time. He liked how Sam had started calling him his mate.

Once Sam was clean, he checked on Dream, making sure he was good before turning off the shower and helping him out. They dried off and went back into the bedroom, Sam laying down a fresh towel and then just standing at the bed for a few moments.

"What's up?" Dream asked, stepping up next to him and looking too. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"Oh, nothing really," Sam said. "Just thinking about how much fun I've been having. And I really like the smell of us both in the air, it's so good."

"Oh. I can't really smell it like you can, but I like it too," Dream said. It mostly just smelled like sweat from his perspective, maybe a hint of leaves and gunpowder, but he liked it.

Sam leaned in to kiss him. "Come on, let's get some lunch."

Managing the stairs was difficult in his current state, but with Sam by his side, Dream was able to get downstairs and to the dining room. Sam insisted that he sit down while he did all the cooking.