19. Season's End

Sam's mating season ended up lasting through another whole day, but he seemed to be a little less desperate compared to the start. He took more time with Dream, drawing things out and making sure Dream was enjoying himself before chasing after his own pleasure. They took more breaks to clean up and get water and food, and would snuggle until Sam felt like continuing. And as night approached again, Sam even shyly asked Dream if he would fuck him again.

"Really?" Dream asked, delighted. "I thought you wouldn't want it that often."

"I don't, or well, I don't think I will after mating season. But I want it now," Sam replied. "It felt so satisfying last time."

"Aw, of course I want my mate to be satisfied," Dream said, running his fingers through Sam's chest fur. "I'm pretty tired, though... would you ride me?"

"Oh?" Sam's cheeks darkened and his gaze darted down, then back up. "I don't... have experience with that, and I might be too heavy? I don't want to hurt you."

"I trust you," Dream said. "And I'll show you what to do." He laid on his back, gathering some pillows behind him so he could prop himself up and keep an eye on Sam, then guided him over his lap. Sam's tail was wagging; he was excited despite his anxiety. Dream kept his hands on Sam's waist, smiling at him.

Dream hadn't really been hard, but now the prospect of being inside his love again was making his cock stir. He had grabbed a regen potion during one of their earlier breaks, so now he got it out and quickly drank it, feeling energy rush back into him. He put the empty bottle in his inventory and rubbed his fingers through Sam's fur, nodding to him.

"Just keep your legs spread over me, that's it," Dream said, admiring how Sam looked with his knees on either side of his legs, holding himself open. It amazed him how shy Sam looked doing this, compared to his confidence when pushing Dream down and fucking him. "Whenever you go down, you just gotta use your leg muscles to make sure you don't like, slam all your weight onto my dick or something. But I think you can manage that." He gave Sam's thick thigh a slap. "You're strong."

Sam's ears flicked and he grinned awkwardly. "Yeah. Okay, I can do that."

"Yeah. Otherwise, it's pretty straightforward. You move yourself up and down using your legs, and I can help you with the pace. You ready?"

Sam nodded. Dream eased him down, prodding the tip of his cock against his cloaca. It fluttered against him and he hummed, liking how that felt, then lifted his hips to press into him. Like earlier, it was an easy glide into him, and Dream moaned as snug, wet heat enveloped him.

"Keep going," Dream encouraged, and Sam moaned too, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. His legs shook a little and he rested his hands on Dream's shoulders for support.

It wasn't long before Sam was fully in Dream's lap, and Dream held him there for a few moments as he savored having him like this. It was wonderful being trusted this much, being able to do something that Sam never let anyone else do. Dream wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.

"I love you so much," Dream murmured to him.

Sam shivered, his dripping cock rubbing against Dream's stomach. "Dream... my mate. You feel so good."

Dream nosed against Sam's throat, then kissed it. "Don't I get an, 'I love you too'?"

Sam whined softly. "Please, I need..." He shifted, trying to move, but Dream held him still. Sam has asked for a lot from Dream lately. Dream felt like he could ask for something in return.

"Say it, Sammy. Please."

"My love language is more... more showing, than telling," Sam said. Dream pressed his hips up a bit, making Sam squeeze around him. His tail slid around Dream's leg. "Fuck. I mean it, my love language is physical, I really would just rather show it, so the words are hard to say, but for you... okay. I know you want to hear it. I love you."