13. Meeting Friends

Sure enough, Dream was able to find George and Sapnap at George's place. He knocked on the door and waited, then George came over to open it.

He beamed at the sight of him and wrapped him into a hug, Dream hugging him back.

"It's so good to see you," George said, holding Dream tightly and speaking against his shoulder. He didn't seem to want to let him go. "Please don't get yourself arrested again."

"I don't plan to. Aw, c'mon, you missed me that much?" Dream gently tried to pry George's arms off him.

"Of course! It just wasn't the same around here without you."

Dream looked past George at Sapnap, who was lounging on a couch. He smiled at Dream and nodded, but didn't get up, busy cleaning off a sword. He looked Sam over too, but was soon focused back on what he was doing.

"Well, I'm back now," Dream said. George pulled him into the house, Sam walking in too and leaning against the wall, looking casual but still alert. George let go of Dream but continued to stand close to him, still giddy.

"Yeah! I see you're not wearing your mask anymore, did you get rid of it?" George asked.

"Quackity threw it in the lava during one of the earlier torture sessions," Dream explained. "I don't think I'm going to make a new one, though. I've gotten used to not having it."

"It's different, but I like getting to see your face again. You're still so cute."

Dream grew a little flustered; George didn't initiate flirting with him often, but when he did, it always got to him. "Come on. I'm malnourished and covered in scars."

"So? You're still handsome." George squished his cheeks and Dream pulled his face away, acting annoyed, but he liked the casual contact George was offering. It was familiar and made him feel nostalgic. "Oh look, I can see you blushing now! You definitely gotta keep the mask off."

"You know what, now I'm making one," Dream remarked.

"Aw don't do that, why would you deny us all the pleasure of seeing your handsome face?" Sapnap said. "Also it'll be so much easier to kiss you now."

Dream shook his head, amused. "Okay but I don't think too many people will want to kiss me."

"I would," Sapnap said immediately.

"Me too," George agreed.

"And Sam probably would too," Sapnap said with a sly smile.

Sam straightened, tail swishing nervously. "What? Ah, well. Only if he wanted to."

"Of course." Sapnap waved a hand. "That's a given. Honestly, he is such a good kisser." He stood, sword disappearing as he put it in his inventory. He came over to Dream, looking him over and then running a hand through his hair. "Your hair's gotten so long."

"Yeah, I need to cut it," Dream said. "I'll probably go ask Puffy, she's really good at that."

"I think it looks good. Might need to be a little trimmed back, and styled, but you'd look good with long hair," Sapnap said.

Dream blushed. "Thanks but I just don't like the feel of hair on my neck. I'm cutting it."

"That's cool, it's your hair." Sapnap's hand went to Dream's cheek and he felt warmth blaze through him. "I'm glad you're out now. You needed to be there, but you didn't deserve what Quackity did to you. You gonna try to get revenge?"

Even now, lying came easily to Dream. "Of course not. I don't want to get put right back in there. I'm just going to stay away from Quackity. But if he does something to me now, well. I will fight back."