7.

Warning - A mention of vulgar words and sexual abuse.

Chapter 7

After his afternoon shift at the convenience store, he is now on his night shift job as a waiter at the stripper club.

It's somehow dangerous in that place because most of the customers were geezers, manipulators, and sometimes criminals.

The club isn't illegal, but the customers themselves are. However, Taehyung didn't mind it because of the salary he will earn after his shift.

“Taehyung, serve this to VIP room 37.” The bartender told him, giving him the tray of different kinds of alcohol.

“Okay,” Taehyung muttered, taking the tray from him.

He carried it with him and brought it to the VIP room, where some well-known people were inside the room. There are 6 of them, and they are all related to the business industry.

He simply put them down on their round table while the customers were talking about money. He failed to notice those pair of eyes watching him intently.

“You got a pretty round ass, baby, would you like to join me?”

Taehyung flinched when the old man squeezed his ass.

“I'm sorry, Sir, but I'm not an entertainer here. If you'd like, I will call someone to table you on.” Taehyung uttered, stepping a bit away from the table.

“But, baby boy, I like that juicy ass of yours. How much do you want? I'm pretty sure you need money, am I right, baby boy?” Mr. Chong grinned, licking his

“I apologize, Sir, I can't do what you want. I will go now, have fun.” Taehyung bowed his head and was about to leave, but he got pulled behind his collar and thrown on the table.

A wince left his mouth due to the impact of the glass table that surely will break.

“I don't accept your apology, I will get what I want.” Mr. Chong unbuckled his seatbelt.

But Taehyung was fast enough to grab the bottle of beer and hit Mr. Chong's head with it. However, he got punched in his stomach, causing him to feel weak.

“Not so fast, baby boy.” One of the 6 men said who was on his head and pinned his wrist above his head.

“Stop!” Taehyung grumbled, squirming away from them.

“Shut the fuck up!” Mr. Chong growled and punched him in the face.

Cry. That's all Taehyung can do, his begs were completely unheard by them and forced him to go naked.

“Please, stop!” Taehyung cried, feeling so disgusted by himself right now.

“Just accept your reward, man whore.” Mr. Chong snickered and punched him in the lips, forcing him to open his mouth.

The door slammed open, they saw the bouncer, and the manager went inside.

“Mr. Chong, this is against the rules and regulations here.” The manager, Sehwan spoke.

“Don't be like that, we are all friends here, aren't we? I paid all my shits here, just let me have some fun, okay?” Mr. Chong smirked.

Sehwan motioned the 6 huge bouncers to do something.

“What are you doing?! Let me go!”

The 6 men tried to order the bouncer to let them go after getting captive by them.

“Get out of here, alright?” Sehwan smiled.

“Stop this shit!” Sehwan squirmed around, but they were pulled out of the VIP room.

“Taehyung, are you okay?” Gyeo covered Taehyung with his coat and hugged him.

He was the one who told the manager to do something. Taehyung cried on Gyeo's shoulder, shaking due to the nervousness.