12.

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

It's been a week now since Jungsoo went back to Jungkook's property, and Taehyung suddenly felt alone. He had to wait for 3–4 weeks again just to meet his son.

It was nothing new for him, but he wished Jungsoo would stay with him.

Also, today was the day of the family day at Jungsoo's school. He remembered because Grace e-mailed him about being a volunteer. He was excited because the family day is always memorable for him.

Out of nowhere, he didn't expect someone to knock on the door of his house. He stopped eating the ramyeon and stood up from the floor.

“Who's that?” He asked and opened the door.

Jungkook?

What was he doing here? Did he forget something?

“Appa!” He looked down and saw Jungsoo wearing the same color as Jungkook's shirt, which was purple.

Jungsoo ran toward him and hugged his left leg. They will surely go to the family day.

But where's Ms. Shin?

“What are you two doing here?” Taehyung asked confusedly.

“It's family day in Jungsoo's school, did you know that?” Jungkook responded.

Taehyung won't be lying, Jungkook looks so handsome wearing a tee shirt and ripped pants. The tattoo on his arm makes him 10x hotter, even though he's already hot without the tattoo.

“I know.” Taehyung uttered.

He doesn't understand why Jungkook really went to his house just to say that.

“Then, what are you waiting for? Get ready now, we're going there.” Jungkook told him and threw the couple's shirt at him, which he caught.

“What? With me?” Taehyung was seriously confused.

“What's with that reaction? You're Jungsoo's Appa, no? Why are you acting dumb?” Jungkook inquired.

“I'm sorry, I-I'm confused, aren't you going there with Ms. Shin?” Taehyung asked.

“Ms. Shin? Who's that?” Jungkook looks annoyed this time.

“The woman Halmeoni told me you're going to marry, Dad.” Jungsoo responded.

“I don't know her, get ready now, I don't like wasting my time. Tsk.” Jungkook sighed, pushing his hair.

“A-alright.” Taehyung got inside his room to change into his black shirt, the shirt that Jungkook gave him.

Taehyung couldn't hide his happiness, he wasn't sure if he was happy because he will join them or perhaps because Ms. Shin was no one. Was it weird if he feels happy?

He silently giggled while changing his shirt.

“Taehyung, be faster!” Jungkook yelled from the outside.

“I'm done!” He replied without noticing how messy his hair was after changing.

He came out of his room with messy hair.

“Let's go now.” Taehyung uttered, looking at Jungkook.

“What are you? A kid? Can't you brush your hair?”

Jungkook went toward him and arranged his hair for him. That was unexpected for Taehyung. His heart felt weird, being so close to Jungkook again. Since they are the same height, he can't ignore the fact that he is liking it so far.

Even though he knows how to hide his emotion, his cheeks were heating up, and he was sure that it was so obvious.

“Get inside the car now.” Jungkook spoke, and their eyes met for a moment.

And Taehyung hates how Jungkook always makes him feel weird, like the butterflies in his stomach.

“Huh? Uh, yes, okay.” Taehyung cleared his throat.

He left his house, holding Jungsoo's hand, with Jungkook following behind him.