39.

Chapter 39

Jungkook arrived at the cabin, he rapidly went inside to check what was happening. There's nothing odd except the broken vase on the floor.

“Taehyung” He called out, going upstairs where Taehyung was.

Before he could even get inside the room, he noticed the blood on the floor in front of him. He curses, not liking what he was thinking. He went back downstairs and went to the storage room where the CCTV recorder was. He immediately replays the footage and he caught the person.

His hands fisted, knowing who it was, he couldn't be wrong, it was the person who allegedly Taehyung cheated on him. His blood boiled up because he saw how that person harmed his son and shot Taehyung.

“Fucking hell!” Jungkook shouted due to his anger.

He just left for a moment and this all happened. His mother really got upset this time, she moves so quickly.

“Look where Taehyung was right now, I'll send you a copy of the license plate. Make sure to get that asshole alive and bring him to me.” Jungkook called someone on the phone.

“How about your mother?” Yoongi asked.

“Not now, I'll take care of her. I need you to find Taehyung, that's all I want. Move quickly before something happens to my husband.” Jungkook told Yoongi.

“Alright, if that's what you say.” Yoongi responded.

Taehyung abruptly woke up when he felt cold water poured over him. He hissed because of the pain in his chest. He realized that he was tied to the chair while in an unfamiliar, dark place.

“Finally, you woke up, sleeping beauty.” Hesun smirked, sitting down in front of afraid Taehyung.

“Why? Why are you doing this?!” Taehyung shouted, glaring at Hesun.

“Money. Of course, that's only the reason I'm doing this. Besides, I can't wait anymore, I've asked for help from you, but you took so long. I'm so irritated right now, my hands were itching to kill you.” Hesun grinned.

“You… you don't have a conscience, don't you? You didn't tell her that you told me the truth, no? Once she finds out you backstabbed her, I'm sure she will kill you.” Taehyung retorted.

“Right, but it's just the two of us who knew about that. And she won't find out anymore once I kill you.” Hesun snickered.

“Is that how desperate you are, hah?! Did you even realize that this is a crime? If you kill me, the police will arrest you, and you will be rotten in jail.” Taehyung stated, gritting his teeth.

“Don't worry, no one will find out about your death. Trust me, even if they tried to look for you, they won't ever know about this place.” Hesun chuckled.

“Don't, please don't do this, I'm pregnant.” Taehyung cried and begged.

He wasn't sure if Hesun will listen to him, but in his mind, he wanted to save the baby in his stomach.

“That's why she wanted to get rid of you, it's because of that baby.” Hesun giggled.

So, she already knew, that's why this was happening to him. It seemed that there was no really hope for him to survive.