25.

Warning: This chapter may include a sensitive topic.

Chapter 25

They woke up late the next day, Jungsoo arrived at the cabin after his classes.

“Appa, I'm hungry, is there any food to eat?” Jungsoo asked his father while pouting.

“Don't worry, baby, I already ordered food for us. I think it will come sooner, could you wait a little bit?” Taehyung responded, kneeling in front of his son and cupping his cheeks.

They haven't gone to the grocery yet because of the rain last night. That's why Taehyung decided to order online instead.

“Okay, I'll wait.” Jungsoo giggled.

And exactly, the doorbell rang.

“I think that's the delivery man, I'll take a look. Wait for me here.” Taehyung stood up, ruffling Jungsoo's hair.

He went out of the cabin to check who is it. He opened the mini gate and saw the delivery man.

“Delivery for Kim Taehyung” The delivery man spoke.

“That's me, how much?” Taehyung responded and pulled out some cash from his pocket.

The cash was given by Jungkook since he told him that he ordered food for them.

“100,000 won, Sir.” The delivery man said but kept staring at Taehyung's face, which had gone unnoticed by Taehyung.

“Here, thank you.” Taehyung gave the payment and took his orders.

“By the way, Sir, are you perhaps single?” The delivery man suddenly asked.

“Uh, well, it's kind of complicated to say.” Taehyung forcefully smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

“I just asked because you look so beautiful, Sir, you are my type.” The delivery man said.

“Thank you, I guess? I…”

“But I think I've seen your face before, I can't be wrong.” The delivery man kept speaking as if Taehyung liked having a conversation with him.

He has definitely seen Taehyung's face before because of his marriage and divorce.

“You must have mistaken it, I'll get inside now. Thank you for delivering my order.” Taehyung turned around, but the sudden grip on his wrist made him turn back.

He gasped because he got surprised by that action and hissed a bit due to the pain around his wrist. If Taehyung didn't just get hospitalized, he will surely punch this guy. But he couldn't force himself because the doctor advised him not to or else he will get broken bones.

“Right, I remember you now, you are the ex-husband of Jeon Jungkook. The one who cheated on his husband with another guy because you are a man whore.” The delivery man grinned while licking his bottom lip.

“What do you think you're doing? Let go of me!” Taehyung tried to at least get away from the man, but he got pulled closer, causing him to let go of the food.

“If you can have sex with another man even if you are married, why don't you do it again? But this time, with me.” The delivery man smirked.

“Jungkook!”

Taehyung called for help while pushing the man who was now attempting to kiss him, but he was blocking it with his palm.

“Jungkook!” Taehyung screamed, but he fell to the ground because the man pushed him down.

“You're so annoying, don't worry, you will enjoy it.” The delivery man sneered and undid his belt.

But he received a punch in the face before he can even do worse. Taehyung crawled away from the man, while Jungkook stepped in front of him and grabbed the man's collar. Without any hesitation, Jungkook punched him again.

“Appa” Taehyung looked behind him when he heard his son's voice.

He stood up and went to Jungsoo, hugging him, so he wouldn't see what was happening. They heard begs, cries, and screams for help coming from that man's mouth.