20.

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Does anyone wonder why Taehyung's life is so rough?

Well, maybe it's because of Jungkook's mother, but it's also because of his life rough back then.

Growing up where his mother was an alcoholic and gambling addict, while his father was an abuser and drug addict. That's what kind of family he has, and he's been with them for 20 years of his life. And they live in a squatter area.

He was fortunate back then because he got scholar thanks to his teacher, that's why he was able to study without needing his parents. He even applied for a part-time job when he got into college to be able to keep the money himself and leave his parents one day.

Because being with them felt like a living hell. Sometimes, he goes to college with a beaten face because he failed to give them money.

During that time as well, he got into a secret relationship with Jungkook, who was 18 years old at that time. He wasn't ready yet to come out because he was afraid to get beat up by his parents. He hasn't told yet about his situation to Jungkook, afraid that Jungkook will break up with him. They've been in a relationship for 2 years now.

At the same time, he was feeling weird in his body. He kept feeling dizzy, vomiting, hating the food he used to love, and nausea.

He thought it was some sort of cancer, but he remembered that he also got sex with Jungkook 2 weeks ago. Even though he didn't want to, he tried the pregnancy test and his suspicions were right when he came out positive.

He was anxious about what Jungkook's reaction will be, but he had to tell him because Jungkook was part of his pregnancy.

“Baby, finally, you're here. I've been missing you.” Jungkook welcomed him with a hug when he came to the cabin that Jungkook bought for them for the future.

“I miss you too,” Taehyung bit his bottom lip.

“What makes you come here? You only come here when I told you so.” Jungkook asked, pulling away but still holding his waist.

“I… I have something to tell you, It's important.” Taehyung uttered, but he couldn't keep eye contact with Jungkook.

“What is it, then?” Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung cleared his throat before he speaks.

“I… I'm… I'm pregnant, Jungkook”

This time, he looked at Jungkook's face, who seemed to be taken aback or surprised. Taehyung couldn't help but get teary eyes, he was afraid to this time.

“I… I understand if you don't want the baby. You are still young, and I won't force you to commit to this baby. I don't want to ruin your life, I… I…”

“For real? You're not joking, right?” Jungkook interrupted him.

“How can you think I'm joking in this kind of situation?!” Taehyung cried.

“I'm sorry, don't cry, I'm just asking.” Jungkook chuckled, wiping off his tears.

“Why are you laughing? We're in a serious situation, Jungkook!” Taehyung smacked Jungkook's chest.

“It's because I'm happy, I'm happy to be a dad to our baby.” Jungkook genuinely smiled.

“But you're still young, Jungkook, you're just 18.” Taehyung uttered.

“So what? I have plans for us. I'm ready to be a Dad, Taehyung. I can assure you to give you a happy life with our baby. If you want, I will show you I am capable of parenting. You don't need to worry about you and our baby. I'll be responsible for it.” Jungkook giggled, pecking Taehyung on the lips.

“Okay, I will believe in you.” Taehyung said because he knew Jungkook was being genuine and loved him.

Jungkook kissed him on the forehead and lips before hugging him tightly.