16.

Warning: This will involve assault

Chapter 16

Finally, Taehyung arrived at his house after walking for almost an hour. His legs hurt but at least he can take a rest. Once he opened the door, his eyes widened when he saw how messy his house was.

Everything was shattered into pieces.

He got inside and saw a group of shark loans with bats and some sort of scary stuff. There are a total of 5 of them.

“Taehyung, finally you're here, I've been waiting for you.” Yul smirked.

He's the leader of the shark loans that Taehyung owed before, but Taehyung already paid him.

“W… what are you doing here? I don't owe you anything!” Taehyung yelled even though he was trembling.

“You're right, but I'm here because I was told to.” Yul walked near Taehyung, but Taehyung stepped backward until his back hit the wall.

“It's Jeon Mirae, no?” Taehyung asked, looking at Yul.

“You got it!” Yul snapped his fingers in front of Taehyung's face and chuckled.

“What do you want? Tell me, now!” Taehyung grumbled.

But he got punched in the stomach which was unexpected for Taehyung. He didn't see that coming. Yul tugged his hair to keep his eyes on him while he was hissing in pain.

“This is a warning, you should know your limit. You are already divorced, stop trying to get into their life again.”

Yul jabbed Taehyung's face making and let go of his hair. Taehyung fell to the floor after taking a shard of glass from Taehyung's broken window.

“That's what Mrs. Jeon told me to tell you.” Yul grinned and crouched in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung groans in pain when Yul grabbed his hair again.

“Do you understand? If you don't understand, your son will take the consequences instead. You don't want that to happen, do you?” Yul smirked.

“Don't, don't do anything to Jungsoo, please I'm begging you.” Taehyung pleaded with tears falling from his eyes.

“Then, keep your distance if it's not necessary. You will be useless for her son if Jungsoo dies. Besides, her son can make another one with his future wife.” Yul snickered and smacked Taehyung's face.

Taehyung sobbed not because of the pain but because he is worried about his son. This is not the first time this happened, but this is the first time she threatened him using his son.

“I… I will, please don't involve Jungsoo here. H… he's innocent, it's all my fault. I'm sorry.” Taehyung cried.

“That's all she wanted to say, if you don't want this to happen again. Make sure you understand your lesson from now on.” Yul stood up and turned away from Taehyung.

Yul smirked at one of his members who was holding a bat. And without any hesitation, his member threw the bat at him and Yul caught it.

He smacked both of Taehyung's arms with it while Taehyung screamed in pain and told them to stop.

Taehyung only remembered that everything went black after Yul spit on his face.