15.

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It was almost 6 pm when the event ended and of course, Jeon's family bagged the awards and prizes. Even Jungsoo doesn't want to remove the medals on his neck.

And now, it's time to go home, Jungsoo falls asleep later on because of tiredness. Jungkook was carrying him, while Taehyung was assigned to carry their stuff.

"Jungkook,"

They both stopped when they heard someone called Jungkook while they were about to get inside the car. They both looked at that person and Taehyung noticed it was a girl, Park Shin, Jungkook's first love.

Shin walked in front of Jungkook with a soft smile on her lips. She's beautiful with a sexy body, it's no surprise that Jungkook fell in love with her. Also, Taehyung heard that she's a genius too.

"Give me Jungsoo, I guess you two have to talk about something important."

Taehyung excused himself from Jungsoo and took his son from Jungkook's arms before going inside the car.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Aunty told me to come here with you, but since I'm busy earlier, I didn't show up. I thought I could still join for the last minute, but it's already ended." Shin said, sighing.

"It's okay, you don't have to attend, to begin with. It's a family event, and you're not part of my family." Jungkook stated.

And that made Shin taken aback, she felt ashamed.

"I see, so, uh, Aunty told me that we should go together to her house right now with Jungsoo. Should we go now?" Shin changed the topic.

"You can go first, I'll Taehyung back to his house, and I'll follow after you." Jungkook retorted.

"Why would you do that? Aunty wants us to go together. I don't have a car with me. Besides, he's your ex-husband, I would rather not share with him, that will be awkward, and he could get a taxi instead." Shin responded, side-eyeing Taehyung.

"Why don't you take a taxi instead? You voluntarily came here, that's not my fault anymore." Jungkook replied, rolling his tongue in his inner cheek.

"Do you want to get in trouble with your parents? I'm sure they won't like hearing this. And you know that I'm uncomfortable commuting alone." Shin was annoyed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went to the other door car where Taehyung's seat was near.

"I'm so sorry, but can you take a taxi instead? I have to go somewhere else with her." Jungkook told Taehyung, who was making sure Jungsoo was comfortable in his position.

"Oh, it's okay," Taehyung went out of the car. "I'll go now, be careful while driving."

"I'll get you a taxi first." Jungkook uttered and grabbed Taehyung's wrist.

"You don't have to, Jungkook, he can do that by himself. We should go now before Aunty gets mad." Shin told him.

"She's right, I can get a taxi by myself. You should go now, take care of Jungsoo." Taehyung removed Jungkook's hand from his wrist and walked away.

"Jungkook, get inside the car now." Shin spoke and went inside the car.

Jungkook pushed his hair and went in the driver's seat, driving away. Taehyung let out a sigh, realizing that he didn't bring his wallet with him. And now, he had to walk instead.