Luke

(Stolen)

Me and my mom and dad walk down a busy street, we see an ice cream stand.
-would you like to have ice cream?- mom asks, I nod.
We get ice cream and sit on a bench to enjoy it. I have a cone with strawberry ice cream and chocolate ice cream.
Mom and dad are holding hands, it's cute.
-our little princess, growing up so fast- dad says, I giggle.
I finish my ice cream pretty fast.
-ruth, there is a book stand there, would you like to take a look there?- dad asks, I nod.
He gives me money.
-we'll be right there, after we finished our ice cream- mom says.
I nod and run off, through a dark alley i have to cross.

But then suddenly someone grabs me by my waist, i gasp, someone puts a knife to my neck.
I drop the cash dad gave me,-stay quiet- a deep voice says, a other guy grabs the money from the ground.
-so let's see what you have on you- the man who grabbed my money says.
He has red and blonde hair, the man holding me lifts me up a bit, red haired guy takes a look at my shoes.
-aaaaaah, Adidas huh?- he says.
-let me go- I say and whine.
He takes my shoes off,-nice shoes kid thank you- he says.

Dad bought me these today! I can't let them get stolen!He looks at my necklace

He looks at my necklace.
-huh- he says and takes it off.
-give that back!- I say.
-quiet! Or I'll slash your throat open- the man that's holding me whispers close to my left ear, i start shaking.
I start crying too, he takes my hoodie off.
-nah not the pants they don't look very expensive- the man holding the knife says.
He just drops me on the ground,
They run off with my stuff.
I'm luckily wearing a undershirt under my hoodie that i was wearing.
While crying i go back to mom and dad.
Dad looks at me, his eyes go wide open.
I walk to him.
-what happened?!- mom asks, she pulls me to her.
-I got robbed- I whisper.
-how do they look like- dad asks, I describe them to him.
Dad calls 911, police arrive pretty fast.
I explain to them what happened and what has been stolen.
-okey, we are gonna search this area, hoping that we will find them still. Would you like to file a report?- the man asks me, I nod.
-okay, we are first gonna search and then we'll be back, can you all stay here or do you have plans?- the man asks my parents.
-no we don't have plans- mom says, the cop nods and he leaves with 5 other cops.
I hope that they can find them...
And yes I told them that they are harmed..

30 minutes later.

The man from before stops his car near us, he comes to us.
-we didn't find the suspects... they are on the run but we did find your stolen items- the man says, giving me a box.
I gasp.
I take the box,-thank you sir- I say.
-do you still wanna report a file? Some people change their minds at situations like this- he says.
Uhhhhhh.
I look at my parents.
-it's your decision- dad says.
I shake my head.
-okay, well I'm glad that we helped- he says.
They leave.
I take my socks off, they are dirty now.
I throw them in the trash, I put my shoes on (:
Dad helps me with my necklace, I put my hoodie on.
-I'm never letting you go alone somewhere ever again- dad says and he pulls me in a hug.
The only thing that i don't have back is my cash money.
-let's go get you a book hm?- mom says.
I smile and nod.
We make our way to the book selling stand, but we go there through a other alleyway.