Calum

(For you)

I park my car, with a gift I walk to the entrance of Maki's school. I wait at the entrance, Maki has been having good grades for tests the past few months.
I'm very proud of her because i know how hard school can be for her, she has concentration issues and ADHD isnt helping either.

I hear the bell, wich means that school is over for Maki and that it's weekend (:
My wife is at work right now, her last shift. I told her that it's okay if she quits her job, its also giving too much stress.
And ill make sure we can buy groceries, it's not a big deal.
Anddd, she can spend more time with Maki, so we won't have to hire a baby sitter anymore, Maki twelve years old but she has some problems that make being home alone difficult for her.
I wait for Maki, there is my sunshine!
She runs to me and hugs me, I can't hug back though I'm holding a basket full of gifts for her.
-what's that?- she asks while letting me go.
-for you, let's go to my car so you can open your gifts huh?- I say, she nods and she jumps a few times.
She follows me to my car.
We both get in, I give her the basket.
-ooo- she says, she puts it in front of her so she can grab what's inside easier.
I grab a plastic bag from the backseats.
-give the wrapping paper to me okay?- I say, she nods.
She grabs her first gift,-where is this for?- she asks while swinging her legs a bit.
-your grades have been really good darling, it's like a good job but then as gifts- I say, she cheers.
Awww, she opens her first gift, she gasps a bit.
-LEGOS!- she shouts happily, it's a dinosaur legos pack.
I put the wrapping paper in the bag.
After she opened her gifts I help her put the gifts in the basket.
I throw the full plastic bag in the back.
She puts her seatbelt on, I put mine on too.
-let's go home, we have ice cream!- I say.
-chocolate too?- she asks.
-yes, Chocolate- I say, she cheers,-YAAAAAAY-

I drive away from her school