Michael

(House fire p2)

I wake up, i put my arms around Maya. She's laying on me, cuddling me tight.
-wake up darling- i whisper.
She whines.
-hm?- I hum.
She opens her eyes.
I'm so lucky to be enabled to hold her in my arms.
She smiles,-hello- she says.
-hey Maya- I whisper, ugh i hate my morning voice. I hear a knock on the door.
-yeah?-
Ashton peeks his head inside the room.
-would you and Maya like to have scrambled eggs?- he asks.
-yes! Yes!- Maya cheers, I smile at her.
-both of us yes, we'll be downstairs soon- I tell him, he nods and leaves.
It's almost been a month since the fire, I first want my mind to process all that happened and then look for a new house. I'm gonna start looking online tommorow.
I help Maya change her clothes, I also change mine.
-go downstairs to uncle ashton okay? Ill be there too soon- I tell her, she nods and she gives my cheek a kiss.
I smile, she runs out of the room,-walk Maya!- I say.
Her leg healed well and her head too, i healed good too.
I go downstairs after i took a short shower.
I walk downstairs after i got dressed, me, ashton and Maya eat breakfast.
-tommorow i'm gonna start house searching- I tell ashton.
-well take your time to look for a good house brother, if you need my help ill be here- he says, I nod.
-uncle ashtooon- Maya says.
-yes?- ash responds.
-can i swim today?- she asks her uncle.
-hmmm, let's see what the weather will be today okay?- he says, she nods.
I smile at them.
Maya is done eating, she's clearly bored now.
-go watch nickelodeon darling, ill be with you soon- I say, she quickly walks to the livingroom.
-she's sweet- ashton says, I nod.
-I just hope that she won't have a trauma when she gets older- I say.
-if she will then you will get her help, right?- he says,-yes- I say.
He nods at me,-that's my bro, now go spend time with her, she needs you- he says, I nod and get up.
I look at him.
-don't worry, Ill do the dishes, can you help me clean the house later though?- he asks, i nod.
He nods back, I head to Maya, I watch SpongeBob with her.