Chapter 12

Third POV

"Y/n,from now on she will be promoted as my personal guard" The prince announced as the crowds were shock, they applauded as y/n was guided by the other knights, leading her to the front, as she knelt on one knee infront of the prince as he grab a sword and tap 3 points, 2 on the shoulder and 1 on the head.

Y/n who was in shock,then act professionally as she proceed to read the pledge the safety of the royal family.

Everyone applauded while Celine was in shock and in embarrassment, Celine looked around to find her father but Duke Ciel had left.

So, for 2 years y/n had served Prince Andrew diligently as his personal gaurd,escorting him everywhere, People knew who y/n was, afterall she's the first female personal guard for a prince.
However time was running out for Andrew, his father insisted him to get a girl to marry.

"Father I have told you this multiple times, I am doing fine without having to marry "

"Son... I won't be here for long, You have to understand why, It's for the kingdom , it's for the family.."
The king said as he held his wife hand

Andrew then kept quiet and left to his room which he was escorted along side with y/n

"Y/n,what would you say if I were to make you queen?" Andrew asked as he took off his suit jacket

"I- and how many times do I have to tell you not to take off your damn jacket Infront of me!" Y/n exclaimed as she turned around away from the prince's room open door, it was normal for the prince to open his room door, so he could talk to y/n, as y/n didn't want to enter his room even though Andrew insisted it.

"Pfft- your reaction is always so funny, I remember you giving Mr Ciel that middle finger, where did you even learn that?" Andrew asked

"You don't need to know your highness but still I think you should close your door"

"Close my door and shut away from a gorgeous girl protecting me, no thanks" Andrew said as he sat on the chair to his study desk

"maybe... I suggest you get a girlfriend your highness, I think the lady, what's her name?, Lady Areille seemed like a nice fit to be your girlfriend"

"She's not feisty as you are" Andrew replied with a smirk

"You like feisty woman...., ah! maybe I can match you up with my best friend Virie"

"Oh what the.., don't even go there"
Andrew said

Which made y/n burst out in laughter
"But in all seriousness your highness, you need a girlfriend"

"And that would be....*signs a paper* you"

Y/n starts coughing a little and replied in a deep tone "I'm a guy, your not gay aren't you"

Which made Andrew laughed
However no matter how friendly and funny the conversation between them was, the tension of love was there, perhaps y/n didn't want to admit she had slowly fallen for the Prince either..

What happened to Virie? She had her own secret lover, she never told y/n
That she's dating

"Xander, what do you think?"
Virie questioned as she present Prince Xander a cake

"Peach Cake!, My favourite!"Xander exclaimed As he opened his mouth to be fed by Virie

Xander exclaimed
As he opened his mouth to be fed by Virie.
Alas, a secret date In a secret Garden, there were reasons why their love was a secret...

1 year ago

"Xander!, You went out with that commoner girl again have you!?" William Mother exclaimed

"No, and she isn't a commoner girl! Don't you talk about her that way mother!"

"You are banned from ever visiting her, you'll be escorted by a guards wherever you go!"

"Mother ! You can't do this!"

"Yes I can, now guards! escort my son back into his room,keep an eye on him"

So the guards did....

However,Xander had plenty help from a friend, the Son of the royal sorcerer,
Ivan

, who was also great friends with Virie, as Ivan teleports both the prince and Virie into a secret garden