Chapter 17

A few days have passed since my match in Tampa and seeing Gunner off at the airport. Demi got a phone call just after breakfast and headed out a few minutes later whilst I got ready to workout. I had just entered my gym room when my phone rang, I placed down my water bottle and checked the caller ID.

Caller ID: Adam Pearce.

I rolled my eyes and answered anyways. "Hello. What can I do for you Adam?" I say sighing deeply. "Good morning to you too Payton, I am calling because I have a storyline idea for you." he replied, I was a little taken aback by this to be honest. "Oh okay, what kind of storyline and with who." I ask, a little shocked. "Well to be completely honest with you I don't know what kind of storyline yet but I was thinking that maybe we could write you into a storyline with The Judgement Day." I couldn't believe what he just said. I stayed quiet so he continued, "You've basically been a face since you signed with RAW and I think that maybe but only if you agree, that we write a heel turn for you. So what do you say." I think it over for a few moments and say, "I'd have to think about it Adam because to be honest with you, I kinda like doing my own thing ya know." "Yeah, no of course. Think it over and maybe even talk to the member of Judgement Day as well to get their feedback and get back to me by the end of next week okay." I nod and agree before we say goodbye and hang up.

I proceed to workout my frustrations in my gym room for a few hours, skipping lunch. I only stop when I hear the front door open and close. I take a heavy sip from my water bottle, collect my phone and walk out the room. I slowly make my way up to my bedroom, taking a detour to the kitchen to place my bottle on the counter and walk into my bathroom to shower. I spend about 15 minutes just standing under the warm water, letting it flow over my muscles before I wash my hair and body. I finish up and turn off the water, jumping out I wrap my body in a towel and enter my room.

I stop in the doorway when I see Demi sat on my bed. She was looking at her phone but when she heard the door open she looked up at me. "Hey." she says. "Hey you okay?" I reply, walking over to my closet to fish out some clean underwear and a oversized t-shirt. I change quickly and wrap my hair up in a towel as she speaks, "Yeah uhm I don't know. Adam called this morning." "Oh yeah he called me also." I say nodding. She explains what he called about and I confirmed that he called me with the same proposal. She follows this by explaining that the reason she went out this morning was to go and speak with Damian, Finn and Dominik about it. We talk about it for a little while and we all came to the conclusion that the most likely outcome would be a romantic storyline with one of them. 

I have to admit that since I met Demi and started getting to know her, I have developed feelings for her. The only issue I have in pursuing any storyline with her and The Judgement Day is my secret, especially if it turns out to be a romantic storyline.

I have to tell her somehow.