Chapter 19

"W-whatever you d-do, p-please d-don't freak out." I stutter out, struggling to look up at her. She nods and crouches down to keep Barry and Luna calm as I transform.

My wolf clawed her way out and takes over. I stumble on my feet for a few seconds before regaining my balance. I hear whining and barking so I stand tall and let out a low warning growl whilst looking around.

 I hear whining and barking so I stand tall and let out a low warning growl whilst looking around

My eyes first fall on Barry and Luna and they immedietly sit, bowing their heads in submission. I stop growling at this and adjust my line of site to behind them. There stood Demi staring up at me with wide eyes and a look of awe on her face. I carefully take a few small steps forward and lay down, nuzzling my snout into the sides of Barry and Lunas heads as they approach. Demi stayed as she was, as still as a statue, I let out a slight huff and lay down fully with my head resting on my fronts paws.

It took a few minutes but Demi finally shook herself out of her daze and cautiously stepped towards me. "Wow." She says, "I know you said your wolf form was big but damn." She smiles and slowly reaches out her hand to touch the top of my head. I close my eyes and lean into her touch, relaxing my whole body. I let out a sign of contentment and roll over onto my side to get comfy. I don't know how long I'll be in wolf form for but I hope it isn't all night.

After about an hour, I start getting a little thirsty so I gently stand up and make my way over the large freestanding bathtub I had installed in the corner. But to my dismay, it was empty. I let out a little whine and softly paw at it. Demi comes over and instantly knew what I was asking, she opens the tap and started to fill up the tub. A short while later it was filled enough for me to drink from so I drank my fill and went to lay back down.

Me, Demi, Barry and Luna were all curled up together when I felt the urge to turn back human. I carefully stood up and away from the three of them. Closing my eyes and relaxing, I slowly started to shrink down and before I knew it, I was human again. I stumbled and was about to fall when I felt two strong arms wrap around me, holding me up.

I look up and saw a smiling Demi looking right back at me. I returned her smile and with her help, steadied myself upright. She helped me up to my bedroom, helped me change into some pyjamas and helped me into bed. "Want me to stay?" she asked to which I nodded, closing my eyes. "Okay, I'll be right back." She kissed the top of my head and left the room to do something and a few minutes later she returned, climbing into bed next to me and pulling me close. We both fell asleep pretty quickly, snuggled up together.