AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone,

My name is Zayatchi (pronounced Zay-ya-chee) but you can call me ChiChi. I'm a Nigerian writer with big dreams and starting them here on Wattpad.

If you are here from Instagram, my Instagram, a friend, explore, or wherever, thank you for giving my book a chance and checking it out. I'm so glad to have you here.

Now to the main point.

It took me almost three years to write, rewrite, edit (to the best of my ability), and summon the courage to put this book here so please I beg you, if my work is seen anywhere other than where I have personally said it should be, please report them and then report to me, I would very much appreciate that. For now, this book is only available on WATTPAD so this is the only place it should be seen until I announce otherwise.

I have plans to publish this book so I don't know how long this will be available here but it will be long enough trust me, (at least until I'm not broke anymore lol), I'm putting this book here so that I can see how the world views it so I hope it's up to your taste, if it's not, well... then it's not.

All incidents, occasions, places, and occurrences are purely and entirely fictional, any scene attributed to one's personal life or any other book is purely and genuinely coincidental as this author creates her own stories.

The book has been uploaded completely so you don't have to wait for updates, YAY!

This book also contains vulgar language, sexual scenes, and other experiences such as kidnapping and abuse which may be triggering for some readers.

This isn't a dark romance book so don't get your hopes up too.

The book also contains long chapters (if you see 7, 8,9, or even 10 pages per chapter as a lot to read) and also has some chapters divided into sub-chapters.

Patience is the key to reading this book so don't give up on me too soon.

Hate speech won't be tolerated in the comments whether it's to me or a fellow reader; let's all be kind, the world is already hard enough.

My life is a mess, and so is my eyes that's why I wear glasses. so If you see any kind of grammatical error please have mercy, I really did try my best but even as I was uploading I still kept on seeing some scary mistakes lol.

Please if you like my book, please do well to vote and comment when necessary, it helps an author go a long way.

This story was uploaded on April 18 and as you read, you'll find out who's special day it is on April the 18th.

If you read to the end of this, you are an amazing person,

Have a lovely read.

Lots of love, CHICHI