CHAPTER 35.1

When Rachel got to her office, Jamal was leaning by her desk, he flashed her a smile before he began to walk towards her.

"Don't you have meetings to attend to rather than distract me" Rachel said breathlessly. It was like the atmosphere of them in the kitchen never dispersed and now they were together again, their bodies craved to finish what they started.

"I rather distract you than be in any meeting" he said, his voice caressing her. He cupped her face in his hands

"Jamal...." her words trailed off as he skimmed his lips over hers, he repeated the gesture again and again until she was clutching his shirt, desperate to keep him in place.

He was such a tease.

Jamal chuckled softly, "Eager feisty?"

Rachel didn't respond only pulling him closer until her lips were on his again. He let her be in charge for a while as she set the rhythm.

When she tugged on his hair, she felt his hands on her waist tighten and her lips tugged with a smile because she knew that was a signal that he was taking over.

He pushed her to the wall before cupping her ass and lifting her up. He walked them to her desk placing her on it not for once breaking their kiss. His hands skimmed every part of her body, admiring, exploring, worshipping.

"How would you feel if I fucked you in your office" he whispered

Rachel gasped at his words and also at the rush of heat that pooled at her center. She shouldn't have found that so sexy at this moment.

"You can't do that" she said in a hushed tone like someone else will hear her if she said it any louder.

"I can Scarlet and I will" he took her lower lip in between his teeth, tugging it lightly. "You can't tell me that doesn't excite you sweetheart", his breath caressed her as he brought his lips to her ear,

"Me fucking you while your employees are just right outside" he whispered in her ear.

Rachel's breathing picked up, she could feel how wet she was and how much his words affected her. She should stop him but the throbbing between her legs and the effect of this man was clouding her mind.

"The door" she said her voice coming out softer than she planned.

"It's locked" he said as he sucked on her sweet spot and she bit her lip to suppress a moan.

She was about to protest again but Jamal silenced her with a kiss. He began to unbutton her shirt teasingly making Rachel become eager for his touch and forget all her earlier protests. he peeled her shirt and her bra off, desperate to feel her skin on his lips.

When he began to caress a nipple with his tongue, she began to bite her lower lip hard to avoid making a sound but every move, every tease was making it harder for her.

Rachel let out a moan when she felt his fingers caress her center.

"Shhh sweetheart, we wouldn't want to give your employees second thoughts, do we"

She buried her face in his neck when his finger delved inside her, adding another, stretching her, fucking her skilfully with his fingers, he curled his fingers inside her, bringing her closer to her release, he retreated them suddenly making Rachel groan in frustration.

Jamal let out a low chuckle, "more?"

He placed his fingers coated with her to her lips, "taste yourself sweetheart"

Rachel did as she was told basking at the intensity of his gaze on her as he watched her suck on his fingers.

He took her fingers from her mouth and sucked on them as well, closing his eyes in pleasure like he had just tasted the most surreal thing in the world.