CHAPTER 24.1

Rachel watched them leave, she had been watching them ever since that girl arrived. The way she caressed his tuxedo, pulled him closer and how he looked comfortable with whatever she did. He hadn't even spared her a look after she came.

"Relax Rae, you are going to really drill a hole at the back of her head with the way you are looking at her" Camilla caressed her shoulder to ease her.

"Damn girl, you really are into him" Andy rubbed her back,

"Yes, I like him and it's driving me crazy" Rachel whined and covered her face with her hands.

"there there" Andrea came to hug her and Camilla joined.

Camilla was in a white princess dress and her white gloves were accompanied with the white lilac in her hand. She looked like a real ball gown princess while Andy was representing an Aster, her silk no halter neck blue dress complimented her eyes and her matching wrist net gloves with simple silver pieces of jewellery made her look like one of the women in the nineties.

Her friends looked amazing.

Nicole and Ava approached the girls along with Mrs Leone.

"Good evening ma'am" Rachel and the girls chorused.

Katherine Leone was dressed as a white rose, her long flowing white gown gave the message she was the owner of the party and main character. She looked flawless as usual.

"Caspita! You girls look amazing" Katherine exclaimed, she looked at Rachel and her eyes widened, "Oh my, look at you looking like the diva of the party"

Rachel giggled, "Thank you"

"You really are the best dressed here" Ava complimented "and very beautiful"

Ava was dressed as a pink Persian buttercup. She had a liking to pink which suited her perfectly so her colour suited her perfectly.

Rachel gave her a hug.

"Happy actual birthday"

Ava giggled "thank you"

Camilla and Andy pulled her closer for a hug and wished her a happy birthday as well

Rachel pulled her sister closer "how are you breathing in that dress?" Rachel teased.

Nicole crossed her arms and gave her a blank look "I should be asking you since you can't even reach your own zipper yourself even when it's that low"

"Nice one sis" Rachel rolled her eyes at her.

Nicole was dressed in purple representing a violet, she always loved the colour and the long sleeveless shimmering dress that hugged her body suited her perfectly.

"Now, you both look like twins" Andy said as she watched the sisters stand side by side.

"Excuse me, I'm older" Rachel said.

"But Nicole looks the same as you, she's even taller" ava said.

Nicole stuck her tongue at her and Rachel rolled her eyes at her.

Katherine giggled, "I will leave you girls to enjoy yourself while I go see more guests"

"Should I help ma'am" Rachel offered.

Katherine smiled, "no need dear, I can handle it " she said before she left

"And here comes my annoying brother with that annoying girl who sticks to him like glue whenever she's around" ava rolled her eyes.

Rachel looked at their direction. The same girl was still glued to him and he didn't even look bothered.

"We hate her already" Camilla, Nicole and Andy said in unison.