CHAPTER 26.2

"Jamal, I don't know..."

"You don't like any of them? We can go to another store"

"No, it's just... too expensive?"

Jamal looked at her blankly for a moment before he sighed, "Scarlet, you of all people know that I make the prizes of all these in minutes"

"I know, but still..." Rachel whined. They were at Tiffany and Co and they was a whole collection displayed on the table in front of them for her to pick from. Real diamonds.

"Okay then,  you don't have to pick any..." Jamal said.

Rachel sighed in relief, he was so-

"... I'll just buy them all" he said suddenly making Rachel gasp

"What?!" She exclaimed "you can't do that!"

"Yes I can, I'm a wealthy man"

There was no way he was going to buy an entire collection just because she couldn't pick one, she stared at him in disbelief waiting for him to laugh and say he was joking but he stuck to his straight face which meant he wasn't joking, it was either she picked or she was going home with jewelleries that could pay her rent for a very long time.

"Okay why don't you pick one for me instead" she suggested

"Okay let's see" Jamal looked around before finally picking one "this suits you perfectly and your style; simple and not too extravagant" he said as he raised a necklace with a single tear drop pendant and matching earrings.

"Do you like it?" He asked. Surprisingly, it was Rachel's style, she probably was too busy worrying about the prize that she failed to notice it.

"Yes I do" Rachel smiled, "someone has been paying attention to what I like and what I don't" she complimented.

There was a proud smile on Jamal's face at her words making Rachel chuckle a little.

From Tiffany and Co, they went to other places, from shopping centers to anywhere else Jamal could spend his money. Rachel even began to feel bad for Herbert and his men, she wondered how their car fit them with all the load

"Now can I suggest somewhere that doesn't require you spending so much money?" Rachel finally asked him in the car. Jamal didn't look at her since he was the one driving but she saw his brows raise in confusion.

"I know you are new to this and you are trying your best" Rachel held unto one of his hand that wasn't on the wheel. "But lets go somewhere fun and waste our energy and not money, Okay?"

Rachel took them to a gaming cafe and it was the best decision of her life, never in her life did she ever think she would see Jamal get so worked up by a game and she so enjoyed beating him in different games. Since they were so competitive, it made the whole thing even funnier and interesting.

They took a stroll in the park in the evening talking about random things wile holding hands and after that the last thing left for Jamal's "surprise" which Rachel thinks has to do with a pool since he made her buy a swim suit.

Jamal sent the men home since it was late. They arrived at a pretty hotel and they were directed to the roof top, there was no body there and Rachel immediately knew Jamal rented the whole place.

Rachel came out after changing into her swim suit and met Jamal already changed and lying on one of the double lounge chairs.

His Abbs and his tattoos, tanned skin, sexy body... Rachel prayed for the Lord to intercede because she was so tempted to recreate their scene at his apartment right now.