Chapter 22

TW- There will be slight swearing in this chapter.

The day came for me and Demi to have our match and we were both pumped. Our "feud" had been going in for about a couple of weeks now and when our match was officially announced, fans went wild on social media. This morning we sat down and had a little talk about how our match would go; I made the decision that I would hold back a little but Demi disagreed and told me not too. I didn't want to accidentally hurt her, not like I did with Piper. I know Piper's fine and wasn't seriously injured but she could have been and I didn't want to loose control of myself, especially against Demi.

I have just walked into the arena ahead of Demi as I left home before her. I made my way to my locker room, greeting people along the way. Once inside, I closed the door and started getting all my make-up and hair products ready. A knock at the door stopped me from pulling out my gear and changing. I frowned as I wasn't expecting anyone but answered the door nonetheless. I was met by a grinning Lita, "Hey Amy, what are you doing here?" I ask, still a little confused as to why she was her. "Well I have a someone here who wanted to meet you." She replies, that grin never leaving her face. "Okay well come on in, I'm just gunna change into my ring gear real quick." I leave the door open, grab my ring gear and walk into the bathroom.

When I exit the bathroom a few minutes later, I was stopped in my tracks by the person talking to Lita. I stared at both of them, wide eyed and in awe that two people I admired when I was younger were stood right in front of me; even though I've already met Lita. I quickly shake myself out of my shocked state and send Lita a 'What the fuck' look but she just laughed at me.

"Payton don't look at me like that. This was bound to happen eventually." Lita explains chuckling. I shake my head a little and letting out a breathy laugh. I turn my attention to the vanity and start doing my hair. "I do apologies guys but I do have a match tonight and my hair will most likely take forever." I say as I start to section my hair. "It's not a problem, do what you gotta do. I must say though, watching you perfectly land mine and my brothers moves was incredible but watching you in the ring is something else." I blush and turn my head to look at him, "Thank you Jeff, that really does mean a lot." He looked a little taken aback by my comment so I decided to elaborate as I continued with my hair.

"Growing up I would watch WWE everytime it was televised. It was probably the only thing that I ever got excited about watching. My mum would make something to eat whilst me and my dad curled up under a blanket on the couch." I smiled at the memories and continued, "I didn't like many wrestlers but the ones I did, I admired a lot and had so much respect for them. I never really respected the divas at all apart from two, up until about three years ago and now its three. Those two women were Chyna and Lita." I said smiling over at Amy. "The third most recent women is Rhea Ripley, who I just so happen to be up against tonight but I digress." I finish my hair and turn to look at them, "The Hardy Boyz were two of the wrestlers I admired and respected the most growing up. So you see Jeff, the fact that you stand there right now and say you like what I do in the ring really means the world to me. I really do appreciate it." By the time I finish my little speech, I am facing Amy Dumas and Jeff Hardy with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

Jeff walks over and pulls me into a hug, all the while being careful of my hair. I whispered a small thank you and pulled away so I could do my make-up. Amy stayed with me and we talked about all kinds of things, Jeff left a little after our hug to do something because apparently there was a little surprise in store for me tonight. Once I was done, a crew member came and told me five minutes. I nodded and made sure my boots were tight enough; I made sure my make-up was good enough and my hair was still done up tight. As we walked to the gorilla, Amy informed me that my surprise was that I would have three people ringside with me; considering Rhea had the rest of Judgement Day with her.

A/N- The big match will be next chapter and the surprise guests will be ;)