21.

Ceres Beau.

I groaned lightly feeling myself spooned by a much larger body, he was so warm and I could feel the ridges of muscle at my back, I snuggled further into the body being so familiar with it, the large arm holding me squeezed a bit more and I smiled, a happy feeling bubbling in my chest.

That happiness was quickly escalated when I felt something else stir by my legs, I had to agree with Derek, Gavin was just otherworldly well endowed, it was really tempting and satisfying. "Hmmm, I thought you would sleep in more." His husky voice made my skin tingle, I shivered when his eyes opened and I stared into them, they threatened to swallow me and I would gladly let them.

"Hello there beautiful." He muttered pressing a kiss into my hair and I immediately turned over to wrap my arms around his neck. "You're here, you're really here." I excitedly squealed and he chuckled. "Where else would I be, its my kid's birthday, what." He retorted and my heart melted instantly, I knew he loved my children as his, the same as for me and Harry.

"I'm so happy you're back." I cried and he laughed calling me his crybaby. "Well I'm not completely back, I took the jet so I could come back for two days and make sure Klein is happy on his birthday and do this;" He explained and I was disappointed to know he wasn't completely back but what came next threw away my disappointment.

For the first time in a long long time Gavin kissed me, it was raw, it was passionate, it was what I needed and didn't know until I was pressed on the bed with him hovering above me and devouring me whole, I let him in, I let him invade my mouth, taste me as I tasted him, I moaned when his tounge trailed down my neck, his hands worshiping me, I was given reprieve to breathe only moments before he dominated my lips again.

When we finally separated my world was spinning, my body was humming. "Oh thank every deity up there for you because that was well worth the wait." I giggled happily and he smirked. "I'm glad that you liked it, because I might, want more of it, and I'm not sure if I can handle going back." He responded and that elecited a surprise gasp from me. "Then why don't you go ahead and keep at it daddy." I teased innocently and he growled pressing himself onto me, I happily grabbed onto his hair and let him ravage me.

"Ceres!" Derek called out and suddenly the door was wide. "Ah!" He screamed. "Derek get out!" I screamed aswell, he immediately banged the door shut on his way out. "Atleast this time he didn't see you naked." I laughed as did Gavin who slumped ontop of me, his massive body crushing me but it was a weight I gladly welcomed. "I missed you sugar." He mumbled. "I missed you too baby." I told him rubbing his back and neck.

We stayed like that for a long time, no words spoken just relishing in the pleasant feeling of being together again, for me that kiss was a confirmation of what we both felt, what we both knew we couldn't deny any more, we both wanted each other, we both loved each other and though it had taken us a long time to get there, we had gotten there.

"You can't sleep again." I exclaimed and he groaned. "But I was so comfortable, I actually did fall back asleep but then I felt up your ass and baby you've gotten thick, all for me and I'm trying hard to resist." He whispered the last part squeezing my ass and I blushed hard. "Gavin." I gasped when he squeezed again, which he took advantage of and kissed me.

"Why resist, when you can have me." I teased him and he gave me that quirky smirk lifting himself up from me. "If I start, we won't stop, and today is Klein's birthday, let's get that happy occasion under way and just maybe, I'll give you your own happy occasion." He seductively replied and I purred to his words. "You promise." I inquired letting him carry me to the bathroom. "Definitely."

Gavin opted for a cold shower and I chose a more warmer one, though in the end we just ended up under the warm water kissing again. "Dad wake up!" Klein yelled walking into my bedroom. "I'm up honey!" I yelled back. "We'll continue later." Gavin said before leaving me to grab a towel and I whined. "Such a needy baby." He teased. "Of course I am, I haven't seen you in what two weeks." I retorted after we walked into the adjoined closet.

I picked out his clothes and mine whilst Klein was pacing behind the door. "Daddy." Lola mumbled and Gavin grinned, he was already dressed so he jumped to the door because he couldn't resist his girl. "Uncle Gavin." Klein spoke in surprise. "Dad!" Harry exclaimed in surprise. "Hello boys." Gavin cool as always greeted the two. "You're here!" They both jumped to crush him in hugs even Lola giggled pressing her face into Gavin's neck.

I was so glad he was home, it truly felt complete having him here. "When did you get here, why didn't you tell us you were coming, —you know its my birthday right, what are you getting me, Harry, Lola and I want something big!" Klein was a non stop fire of questions and I giggled watching him interact with Gavin, even with his own father Klein had never been this extremely energetic.

In his good times, Drake had been a good dad I wouldn't completely disregard that, but there was just something when it came to Gavin, a spark that blew into a passionate fire, they loved each other and I was happy because of it. "You deal with this, I'm going downstairs." I tell Gavin after leaving the walk in closet, pressing kisses to my children's cheeks who gave me half hearted good mornings.

"Oh my goodness, I almost walked in on you getting maimed by that monster between Gavin's legs, tell me everything." Derek was vibrating with anticipation and I laughed. "You ruined the moment bastard, nothing happened, except a lot of kissing, damn he's a good kisser." I confessed and Derek squealed, well we both squealed.

"You're drooling Ceres and you have that moon eyed look in your eyes, must have been some pretty good make up sesh, imagine if he gave it to you, mmmh, I cannot wait." Derek mentioned and I blushed hiding away but he still saw and kept teasing me about it.

"Gurl, I thought last night was going to be the highlight of my week but nothing beats a good ol Gavin surprise, that is just a man right there." Derek pointed to Gavin coming down the stairs and I nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah." I slowly replied. "Hey babe, can I take the kids out for some early breakfast, you and Derek are free to come with." He stated and it shook me from my stare.

"Yeah definitely, sure." I answered, it was also the perfect opportunity to set up the house. "I'll join you guys later we need to get Klein's presents down here any way." I explained and he nodded going off with all three kids who were already dressed. "Okay, Klein car keys, Harry baby bag." He told the boys who didn't hesitate not for a second to do as told, I needed to say something twice for them to move.

"Wow I didn't know he was that good with them." Derek comments next to me. "You have no idea, Lola worships papa Gavin." I tell him and he snickers. "You, I will see you later." Gavin comes over to me and gives me a PG kiss and Lola giggles, the boys don't even seem to mind they are jusy waiting to leave. "Bye boys, behave!" I called out after seeing them to the garage. "We will!" They yelled back and Lola completely enchanted by Gavin waves bye to me.

"Okay now I see why you love him, he's good looking, freaking great in bed, has the most stable job, loves kids, is great with them, he's practically everything you'll ever need, have his babies Ceres." Derek rambled off shaking me and squealing. "I will, I will, what is wrong with you?" I demanded and he laughed calming down. "Sorry I'm just super excited, Klein is growing up, so is Harry, soon they'll be in junior high." He exclaimed and it really felt like an accomplishment, I was proud.

"With the kids out of the house, call the decorators we need to get this place party ready in two hours, Hugh is coming over and so is Tyrell but they can't stay long they need to help Kol with the kids since Peyton left for the France for a fashion week, the rest of the gang is coming and my father just said he's pulling up now." I tell Derek who nods excitedly. "Oh its gonna be great, let me go check on the delivery, your dad is here." Derek answers and I head for the door.

"Hey dad!" I excitedly greet him. "Hey kiddo, let's get this party started." Yeap he was equally as excited, it was going to be great.

Something About
HOME

Saint Jay