3. The Beginning

The next morning rolled in, there were still high teenagers on couches on on the floor, others were upstairs inside the bedrooms. Kyle, still sober began to wake the people up. Stan, hungover, helped him get the people out of the bedrooms upstairs. Kenny, who was still high, and Cartman who had sobered up the previous night, helped clean everything up and even woke some people up outside.

"Dude," Kenny said with a smile, "that party was so good!" He cheered.

"You passed out half way..." Cartman said and Kenny simply shrugged.

"That's how you know the party was really good." Kenny smirked.

Cartman couldn't get the dare from last night from his mind. After Kyle had agreed Bebe and Clyde set some rules. Rules Cartman was unsure he was going to be able to do for two weeks.

"Some ground rules," Bebe began. "You two can't tell people that it's a dare, only Clyde, me and Stan will know it's a dare." Bebe nodded.

"You two have to do couple things!" Clyde chimed in. Kyle's expression immediately dropped.

"What do you mean by couple things?" Kyle asked.

"Hand holding, dates, hanging out without your other friends." Clyde said, "kissing." He smirked.

"Dude, I'm not kissing Cartman," Kyle gagged in disgust.

"Shut up you stupid jew, I don't want to kiss you!" Cartman said in disgust.

"Two kisses a day, it'll progress to three kisses a day. But, it has to be done in front of people, not in front of Stan but it can be done in front of Kenny," Bebe told them.

"Oh god," Kyle mumbled.

Cartman couldn't tell Kenny, it was part of the rules. First to fall in love loses the game, luckily for Cartman if he lost all he had to do was pay. But where was he going to get $300? He shook away that thought, of course he wasn't going to fall in love with Kyle. He is straight after all..

"What's funny?" Kenny asked, Cartman turned and looked at him and shook his head.

"Just remembering something you said in your sleep," he said, he continued to clean the backyard with Kenny bugging him.

Kenny and Cartman finally went back inside after finishing up with the backyard. He entered and saw Stan and Kyle talking. Kyle sounded angry, he must be talking about the dare.

"I didn't want to do it," Kyle whispered angrily at Stan.

"You agreed though," Stan said back confused.

"Yeah, but like I want to call it off, but I don't want to date Bebe," Kyle sighed frustratedly.

"What's wrong with Bebe?" Stan asked.

"Well, nothing... She's okay, but I just, she's just suffocating!" He angrily sighed.

Kyle noticed Cartman standing by the sliding door, he was obviously peeping.

"Stop spying fat ass," Kyle shouted.

"I wasn't spying," Cartman muttered fully entering the room. Kyle rolled his eyes, he wasn't in the mood for arguments.

"I'm heading out guys!" Kenny announced grabbing his skateboard.

"Bye Ken," Stan said waving goodbye. With that Kenny left the house headphones in his ears.

"What are you guys going to do?" Stan asked. "About the dare I mean..."

"I don't know," Kyle mumbled crossing his arms.

"I think $500 is worth this thing." Cartman said. "I won't fall in love with you so it is absolutely secured for me."

"Shut up fat ass, there's no way in hell I'll fall in love with you. Ever." Kyle glared at Cartman who rolled his eyes.

"So you two are still on board?" Stan asked.

"Yes," they both said at the same time.

"How are you guys going to explain it at school?" Stan asked, "I mean, are you two just going to show up holding hands?"

"Great question... I don't know. Should we stage something? Post it on Twitter?" Kyle asked.

"I think you should really go all out. Stage a whole thing and share your first official kiss as a couple!" Stan teased.

"That sounds brilliant Stan," Cartman said sarcastically. "I'll just full in make out with Kyle in front of the school."

"That would definitely be a show! It'll totally get everyones attention." Stan nodded not noticing the sarcasm.

"Fuck off, I was being sarcastic. I'm not kissing this Jew. I'm only doing it for the money that I obviously will win.

"Shut up fat boy." Kyle mocked, "you have never won anything in your life."

"But I'll win this one, I'm going to win that money!" Cartman shouted storming out the house frustratedly.

"God, how am I going to put up with this?" Kyle exclaimed.

"You're just going to have to try really hard? You have balls man." Stan patted Kyle's shoulder comfortingly.

"Oh god," Kyle mumbled. It just dawned on him what this all meant. They were going to be an official couple for two weeks starting Monday. The second week of school.

"I have to go now Kyle," Stan announced grabbing his coat. "My mom expects me back for dinner."

Kyle walked Stan to the door, Stan bid him farewell and on his way he went home. On Stan's way home he noticed Cartman sitting on a bench.

"Cartman?" Stan called out.

"Stan? Oh hey dude," Cartman got up and dusted himself off.

"What are you doing here?" Stan asked approaching his friend.

"Just enjoying the snow?" Cartman questioned. "Why?"

Stan scoffed. "I don't know how you two will survive this, you hate each other!"

"$500 is $500 Stan. I'd do almost anything for a price." Cartman nodded his head.

"That's nothing to be proud of Cartman, you sound like a prostitute." Stan shook his head.

"Prostitute or not, I will be getting $500" Cartman stood up. "Screw you, I'm going home."

"Fuck you fat ass," Stan scoffed turning and walking away from him.

Cartman had a doubt in his head, he had been keeping a secret for a while. He couldn't tell his friends or his mom. It was something he thought he needed to solve by himself. Of course, he dated Heidi for a few months in elementary school and an extra few more months in junior high. He never doubt that he liked girls romantically and sexually, but he always wondered if the feelings he had for a boy at one point were just friendly or something else...

He shook the thought away, "I'm not gay," he whispered to himself. "Tweek and Craig are gay. I'm straight..."

He walked away from the bench not wanting to think about it anymore. Secretly Cartman had always struggled with his sexuality, he was too scared of the judgement of others and what his mom would say.