12. Cartman's Confession

Cartman knocked on Kenny's front door. Muffled yelling was heard before the door opened.

"Cartman?" Kenny said looking at Eric's eyes.

"Let's go for a walk?" He asked and Kenny shrugged. He closed the door behind him and they began to walk. It started of in silence, Cartman was deep in thought.

"Something weird happened today," Eric commented.

"What happened? Did a girl ask for your number?" He joked. "Oh wait, you have a boyfriend sorry."

"Shut up," Eric mumbled putting his hands in his pockets. They arrived at the park and decided to rest on the bench. "I have to tell you something, it's a little... private."

Kenny looked at Cartman suspiciously, "what?"

"Kyle and I aren't actually dating. It was a dare by Bebe and Clyde. She said if we lasted two weeks that we'd win $500." Eric explained. "An extra challenge was added, if neither of us fell in love we'd get double... If one of us was first we had to pay her."

"All this for $500? Couldn't have negotiated for more? Kind of lame." Kenny joked but quickly noticed Cartman wasn't laughing. "Sorry."

"I think O'm in love with Kyle." Cartman admitted. "I think I might've been in love with him this entire time."

"Oh... Well you're absolutely fucked." Kenny joked again.

"I'm aware of that. Not only because I have to pay Bebe's fugly ass but because now the whole fucking school will know that I'm a queer." Cartman ranted.

"There isn't anything wrong with being gay! I mean, look at Craig and Tweek and how their romantic relationship happened." Kenny said gesturing to the air.

"The only thing is, admitting it. Telling Kyle and then telling Bebe..." Cartman mumbled.

"But how do you even know you like him? Maybe you're confusing one emotion for another?" Kenny pointed out. "How did you come up with this realization?"

"Well, we were at the mall and this chick came up to him and was all flirty and shit. I felt this awful feeling in my stomach and got mad." Cartman explained and Kenny nodded.

"Well, there you go! Maybe that feeling was jealousy because a pretty girl went after Kyle and not you! Maybe you liked her and you were upset she didn't like you!" Kenny exclaimed with a large smile.

The doubt was still lingering for Eric though, he didn't find the girls attractive in any way. He shook his head and started at his lap.

"Maybe, just push those feelings away? Just for the reminder of the dare?" Kenny suggested.

"Yeah, there just is no way I'd actually confess to anyone any of this... Which by the way, there was a rule I couldn't tell anyone outside the circle. So, if you could just keep this between the two of us that would be great." Cartman asked.

"Your secret is absolutely safe with me Cartman, I love secrets." Kenny winked.

a/n: So sorry about the short chapter! A new chapter should follow this one almost immediately!