9. Sleepover

Kyle and Cartman walked to Kyle's house where they were greeted by Kyle's mom.

"You're home early," she stated watching them enter the family room.

"Uh, mom?" Kyle said facing her. "It's okay if Cartman sleeps over, right?"

"Did he get permission from his mom?" She asked and Kyle looked at Cartman who nodded. "Then yes. Wash up for lunch."

Kyle and Cartman walked up the stairs and dropped off their backpacks on the floor.

"For sleeping arrangements if you would like I can take the sleeping bag and you can take the bed." Kyle said walking to his closet for his sleeping bag.

"Sweet. I love taking the bed." Cartman smirked flopping on the bed. "So nice."

"What about pajamas?" Kyle asked. Cartman looked at him and shrugged.

"I can sleep naked," he shrugged.

"No! Not on my bed you won't!" Kyle exclaimed. "I swear to god fatass if your weiner touches any of my stuff I will kill you."

"Relax, I'm not going to sleep naked. I have a fear something is going to crawl up my ass... again." Cartman shuddered at the thought.

Kyle looked at Cartman with a concerned expression, "again?" Kyle repeated and Cartman nodded.

"I won't explain," Cartman stated sitting up on the bed facing Kyle. They looked at each other for a while before Kyle faced away.

"Let's go downstairs. The TV is probably not being used." Kyle opened the door and walked down the stairs. Cartman followed behind him.

They reached the end of the stairs and Kyle made sure no one was in the family room.

"Good, what did you want to watch?" Kyle asked grabbing the controller and sitting down. Cartman sat besides him and thought for a while.

"Let's watch all of Impractical Jokers again," Cartman smiled. "I love that show."

Kyle flipped through HBO Max to find Impractical Jokers. "Any episode in particular you want to start off on?"

"Nope! Play the first season!" Cartman said in excitement. Kyle played the first episode and within minutes Cartman was cackling with laughter, he hit the couch in laughter and even choked on his own spit a couple of times.

"Boys, lunch is ready." Mrs. Broflovski said walking into the family room.

"Okay mom," Kyle said pausing the show. "Let's hurry and eat so we can come back."

They walked over to the dinner table, Ike gave them a suspicious look.

"Why is Cartman here?" He asked looking at them.

"Because he is Kyle's friend Ike." Mr. Broflovski said.

"He is just a friend?" Ike asked. Mr. and Mrs. Broflovski looked at Ike funny.

"Well, yeah. He is just Kyle's friend?" Mr. Broflovski said turning to look at Kyle who was now red as a tomato in both embarrassment and anger. "Kyle? Is there anything you want to tell us?"

"No. Ike is just feeling a little funny." Kyle glared at Ike who glared back.

"That's not what my friend Felicity said," Ike said still glaring.

"Well your friend Felicity better start minding their own business." Kyle said still glaring at Ike.

"I'm not hungry." Ike announced standing up from his seat and storming upstairs.

"What is up with you two?" Mrs. Broflovski asked before sitting down in her spot.

"Nothing, Ike is just hearing things." Kyle mumbled beginning to eat. Cartman sat there in awkward silence doing his best to enjoy the food.