11. The End of the World As We Know It

Kyle paced around his room a little longer, he really had to think about it long and hard. Was he ready to announce it? Was he ready to even tell his friends and family? He shook his of course he wasn't ready. He wasn't even ready to admit it o himself, having to admit to others was just going to have to wait.

His phone began to ring and he answered.

"Kyle?" Cartman said from the other side.

"Hey Cartman, what's up?" Kyle asked and there was a moment of silence.

"So, I just got into a pretty ugly argument with my mom. Is there anyway I can come over? Hangout for a sec and let her cool down?" He asked. "I asked Stan already and he said I couldn't and I asked Kenny and well, his parents were in a bad argument too..."

"Okay, yeah. Bring your backpack, we can spend some time studying." Kyle said with a smirk. Cartman groaned from the other side.

"Fine. I'll bring my school shit." He mumbled before hanging up. Kyle laughed and put his phone away. He felt a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest. He has never had a feeling like that before.

Kyle grabbed his laptop and surfed the web for a while. He landed on the famous website, BuzzFeed. What better way to overanalyze your sexuality then taking a famous "am I gay" quiz?

He didn't know what he was expecting, maybe for the quiz to tell him he isn't gay at all and it was all in his head. But of course, Kyle had to lie to get the results he wanted.

He heard the doorbell ring and he shut his computer off. He walked downstairs and into the living room where the front door was.

"Hey Cartman," he said once the door was open. "Come in."

"Who was it Kyle?!" His mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Cartman! He came over to study!" He shouted back climbing up the stairs Cartman following behind him.

Cartman dropped his stuff near Kyle's dresser. "I hate school."

"We know that already Cartman." Kyle snickered grabbing his bookbag.

"Why can't we do something else? Like I don't know go to an arcade? Maybe to the mall?" Cartman went on and on about better things to do.

"Fine. We can hit the mall that has the arcade with that fancy movie theater. We just need to get a ride." Kyle said shaking his head.

"Great! I totally borrowed my moms car with her permission and everything." Cartman grinned.

"Does she know you have it?" Kyle asked and Cartman shrugged.

"I told her I was taking it so yeah, she knows. Besides she doesn't care. She's boning her boyfriend." Cartman mumbled the last part walking downstairs.

"Mom, we are going out!" He shouted.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Broflovski asked walking out the kitchen to where her son was.

"To the mall with those arcade games," Kyle said grabbing his coat.

"Be back before supper. We need to have a talk, okay?" Kyle nodded and walked out the house following Cartman to his moms car.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Kyle asked and Cartman nodded turning the car on.

"My mom taught me so I got this all down. Besides, I drove here it ain't so bad," he smiled and began to drive to the mall. Unfortunately this mall was 30 minutes away. It was really the closest big mall in their area so they didn't have much of a choice.

Cartman played his famous car ride playlist, ever since learning how to drive he made a playlist to drive to.

"Is this really what you listen to?" Kyle asked as "Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects" began to play.