2. The Party

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDON UNDERAGE DRINKING OR UNDERAGE SMOKING! ALL OF THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION THEREFORE DOES NOT HARM ANYONE! IF YOU OR SOMEONE IS STRUGGLING WITH ADDICTION/SUBSTANCE ABUSE THERE ARE PLACES TO GET HELP! IF YOU ARE IN THE U.S. THERE IS A HOTLINE: 1-800-662-4357
——
The weekday went by fast as the anticipation for the party grew everyday. Now, thanks to Clyde's friends, kids from other schools were also going to go to the party. Now, Kyle, Stan, Cartman, and Kenny had to make it the biggest and best party that South Park has ever had.

Of course, due to Stan's hatred for weed, they had to stack up on liquor bottles and Kenny had to go behind their backs to provide the guests with some weed. Stan wasn't at all happy about it when he found out about it. He despised weed due to it breaking his parents marriage.

"Dude, you have to relax. Thanks to your dads problem your back in South Park. You should be thanking weed!" Kenny exclaimed proudly, but it was clear to everyone he was high.

"Shut up dude, you have no idea what you're talking about..." Stan sighed annoyed.

"Kenny, how about you use your fake ID to get us more booze, get more packs." Kyle grabbed money and handed it to Kenny who was glad to be sent off on another important mission. Kyle sighed frustratedly.

"I know we told Bebe to invite more girls but jeez I did not say invite a whole different school!" He shook his head annoyed. Cartman was setting up the speakers for the music.

"At least we'll know it'll be an unforgettable party," Stan shrugged.

"I guess," Kyle shrugged. 6pm rolled around as the time for the party approached. Of course no one is going to get here till 9pm or later.

There was knock on the door and Kyle answered it, it was Bebe and Wendy.

"You two are early," Kyle said opening the door.

Bebe and Wendy entered the house and took in the house.

"You have such a nice house Kyle," Bebe flirted setting her empty bag down. "We wanted to take a look at what you guys have done."

"It's just a high school party, we aren't going to glam the place up." Kyle explained closing the door.

"Where is Stan?" Wendy asked.

"Kitchen, he is setting up the punch and beers." Kyle said. Wendy nodded and walked over to the kitchen. "Let's play some music." Kyle walked over to the speakers and connected his phone.

Bebe walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. "You are always so warm," she mumbled closing her eyes.

Kyle tensed up slightly, he never liked it when Bebe hugged him. He shook Bebe off and faced her. "Let me bring you a drink." He rushed to the kitchen only find Stan and Wendy having an intense make out session. He groaned frustratedly and grabbed some punch.

"I can't believe Stan," he mumbled. He handed Bebe the drink. Cartman and Kenny entered the living room, thankfully. Kenny was high as a kite and tripping over himself. Kyle rolled his eyes, he watched as Cartman attempted to help Kenny up only to trip over and start laughing. Kenny and Cartman were laughing on the floor and passing around the blunt they rolled.

"Come on you guys," Kyle rushed to their side and helped Kenny up.

"Here Kyle, you look like you need it." Kenny smiled handing him the blunt.

"No, I don't want to smoke your things," Kyle whispered angrily.

"Things? You mean the weed? You're always so stuck up Kyle. Learn to live a little!" Kenny laughed taking a drag of the blunt and blowing it in his face.

"Gross dude!" Kyle coughed trying to air out the smell.

9pm rolled around as people began to show, people brought all sorts of liquor and other stuff. Kyle began to feel a little overwhelmed by the amount of people over at his house. Thankfully Kenny and Cartman helped hide the valuable things in his house.

Music was playing as other people attempted to take over for the music. It went from 90s gangster rap to soundcloud mumble rap. At some point someone played The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

As the night progressed people left and people joined. A round of cup pong went on, drunk twister followed. A bunch of teenagers began to make out with each other in the corners of the room. Stan and Wendy hadn't stopped making out since Wendy's arrival. Kyle was pretty upset about that.

Kenny and Cartman were coming down from their high. They participated in cup pong and Cartman lost due to his horrible aim. Kenny recorded Cartman falling down and laughing.

It was a mess, Kyle dreaded the after math of the party.

1am rolled around soon as there were less and less people. Some people were passed out on the floor others were barely awake on chairs. Clyde Donovan thought it would be a great idea to play truth or dare. Clyde wasn't a drinker but a smoker so most of his thoughts were stupid and just kept laughing.

Tweek and Craig joined the party two hours after it began and left after three hours. Tweek felt overwhelmed and Craig being an amazing boyfriend left with him.

It was down to Cartman, Wendy, Stan, Bebe, Clyde, Kyle, Heidi and Red. Kenny was passed out on the couch snoring loudly. They made a circle, Clyde couldn't say a word due to his loud laughter.

Cartman was dozing off due to tiredness, everything had worn off by this point and most of them were sobering up. Kyle had gotten second hand high from all the smoke around him. 50 cents "P.I.M.P" was playing in the background. Clyde continued to laugh until his joint ended.

"Okay!" Bebe announced finally fed up with Clyde's continuous laughter. "Kyle! Truth or Dare!"

Kyle rolled his eyes, "truth." Everyone booed at his response. "Shut up."

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked twirling her hair.

"Um, yeah?" Kyle responded in a confused tone. "Stan! Truth or dare!" He asked quickly before Bebe could dig any further.

"Hmm, Dare?" Stan chuckled anticipating the dare.

"Perfect, dare you to kick Clyde's ass!" Kyle laughed turning to face Clyde.

"Wait, what!" Clyde said confusedly. Stan tackled Clyde and began to playfully punch him. "Get off me!" Clyde laugh attempting to pushing Stan off him.

Stan dusted himself off and sat back down. Clyde was laying flat on the floor still laughing.

It went in a circle until it was Clyde's turn. Clyde stared off into space for ten seconds.

"Cartman, truth or dare." Clyde finally said.

"Dare, because I'm not a little bitch like Kyle." Cartman laughed.

"I dare you to date Kyle for a two weeks!" Clyde laughed. Everyone stopped and stared at Clyde. Once he noticed no one was laughing with him he stopped.

"Seriously?" Cartman asked.

"Um, yeah..." Clyde said looking at everyone confused.

"I'm not agreeing to that!" Kyle protested.

"I like this, if you two last two weeks dating I'll give you both $500," Bebe chimed in. "But, the first one to fall in love loses and owes me $300."

"Dude!" Kyle shouted. "I'm not dating Cartman!"

"Dude, it's $500!" Stan repeated surprised.

"Kyle, don't be a hippie, $500 is $500!" Cartman whispered. "I really need $500!"

"For what? To afford your unhealthy lifestyle!" Kyle whisper shouted.

"You can do so much with $500!" Cartman whispered back.

Kyle thought for a second, would he really do it for two weeks? Would he date Cartman, his frenemy. His tormentor.

"Fine." Kyle sighed.

"I can guarantee I am not falling in love with this fat lard," Kyle scoffed.

"And I'm not falling in love with this hippie jew!" Cartman defended.