Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    With no worries about her identity, the little baby Shen Xiaoyu was completely at ease.

    The only thing she needs to worry about is that she is very entangled in what she should bring out of the mall. The family is too short of food. Shen Wan took her out once during the meal, and she has a good standard of food for her family. certain concept.

    Shen Wan has always put her first. Even when she was taken out to eat, she was just fed some rice soup by Shen Wan. The rice soup tasted clear and watery, and it was obvious that there was not much food in it. , which is slightly stronger than boiled water.

    But it is absolutely not enough in terms of nutrition or fullness.

    She herself is like this, so what good food can the rest of the family have? !

    And from birth to now, apart from the little rice soup, she drank a bowl of malted milk and a bowl of egg flower water, and the eggs were brought with her, so all the food she had eaten was added up to this little, Those who hear it are sad, and those who hear it cry!

    Obviously sitting on a golden mountain, but living like a poor little girl, Shen Xiaoyu felt that she might not be able to bear this grievance.

    If you don't supplement your nutrition well when you are young, you will not grow taller in the future.

    If you don't have anything, you can bear it, but she has a whole big shopping mall!

    In addition, when she was hugged by Shen Wan, she really felt Shen Wan's thinness, and when she was hugging her, she was a little panicked. This kind of physical state was lack of nutrition, how could she not think about it? how? !

    She has plenty of things, but the key now is what she wants to take out and how much she takes, these have to be considered carefully.

    Although the shopping mall is large, in fact, there are not many things that can be used now. After all, 99% of the things in it are super-age items. No matter in terms of packaging or fineness, they are not what they should be now. What was brought out did not conform to reality!

    After thinking about it, the only things that can be picked up are those in the grain and oil area on the first floor of the shopping mall. As for some cooked food and snacks, she can only take them out when she grows up a little bit!

    After considering these factors and the pros and cons clearly in his mind, Shen Xiaoyu thought it over again, and after confirming that there were not too many omissions, he was ready to go to the mall for another round.

    With the previous experience, she also knows how to enter the mall.

    As long as you relax your mind and think about the existence of the mall, you can enter successfully!

    After being in the shopping mall, Shen Xiaoyu took a closer look at the things in the food area. There are many types of food, and the amount is not small. Grains, oils, noodles, etc. are all complete, and there are many others that she may not recognize. food.

    It stands to reason that seeing these should feel happy.

    But Shen Xiaoyu had a bitter face, frowning tightly, as if suffering from a difficult choice.

    These things are really good! ! !

    Even the cheapest coarse grains in her opinion are the most sought-after good things in this day and age, not to mention rice, flour, dried noodles and other extra eye-catching things, it is convenient for her to take them out, but then she needs to explain the source But the parents, just thinking about it gives them a headache.