Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76

    Although we tried our best not to delay time on the way, Tang Ji'an and Shen Xiaoyu arrived at the river beach a little late when they led a few little Doudings.

    The friend who made an appointment with Xiaodouding has arrived ahead of time and has already started working.

    Several children of all ages were scattered beside Xiaoqiao Rock not far from the beach, holding boxes and scorpion-catching tools in their hands. They poked and dug where there were holes in the small sandstone, digging too deeply Didn't even notice them who just arrived.

    It was one of the black and thin boys who saw them, his eyes lit up, and he immediately ran over with a small tool in his hand.

    After running over, he stood directly in front of Shen Xiaoyu, with a silly smile on his face, "Xiao Yu, why are you here? Look, I've already dug one up. Do you want it? Here it is!

    " At the same time, he directly handed over the small bottle in his hand, and a small scorpion was crawling around inside.

    Tang Ji'an frowned slightly, feeling that the matter was not simple.

    Shen Xiaoyu quickly refused with a smile, "Thank you, but no need, my brother and I will catch it with you right away."

    Although this scorpion is not worth anything in her eyes, the kid came out to play for a while. Take a look, you can keep a close eye on these scorpions!

    And if you really catch a lot, you can actually exchange it for money. Although there are not many, children still enjoy it.

    Niudan is Shen Yan's eldest son. The baby boy who was placed with Shen Xiaoyu when he was a child had a very obvious black and white contrast. He was slightly older than Shen Xiaoyu by more than two months, and because the two mothers had a good relationship, the two of them compared each other. The relationship between many children in the village is also much better.

    Niudan who was rejected was not disappointed at all. He is the kind of character who is easy to be silly and happy. Relatively speaking, he is not easy to be hit by a little thing, and his thoughts are not so delicate.

    After listening to Shen Xiaoyu's words, he shook the small bottle in his hand, "Then come with me, I've saved a place for you, and I'm sure you can dig a lot there!"

    After speaking, he led the way ahead, and looked back from time to time to see if they had followed.

    Except for Tang Ji'an, one of them was very familiar with Niudan and had a good relationship with him, so they all happily followed, saying that Niudan was interesting.

    Today's children learn to speak from adults, or pretend to be mature.

    Words like 'meaningful' are all learned from adults.

    Bringing people to the place, Niudan hurriedly said, "Okay, here, let's dig together quickly, or we will lose!"

    Shen Ping stood up at this time and patted his chest, "Why lose, With me here, we will definitely win!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, he buried himself in digging.

    And when they came over, the children who didn't notice them just now also noticed them. They raised their heads and glanced casually. They were about to continue working, but they didn't expect to see a strange face.

    Among them, those with strong curiosity couldn't help asking, "Shen You, who is that next to you?" With

    this question, all the children gathered in this area immediately looked over.