Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

    When a mother-in-law causes her daughter-in-law to miscarry because of her hands, this is shocking no matter where it is, let alone in a rural area, it is simply offering gossip.

    In other words, there are already quite a few people from the village who have gone outside Shen Wei's house.

    The shock in Shen Xiaoyu's heart was no less than that of others. She didn't even know whether she was worried about Zhang Yuling being miscarried by Mrs. He, or relieved that she had no child.

    But she did want to know what happened anyway.

    So she didn't hesitate, and ran to Shen Wei's house just like those women who wanted to watch the fun.

    "Hey, Xiao Yu..." Tang Ji'an stretched out his hand to grab her but he didn't stop.

    Wait until the two are in your mouth before you have time to say it.

    He was suddenly covered in black lines.

    How come the wife who finally recovered has changed back? !

    Is the gossip about Shen Wei's family really that attractive to her? !

    Wait——

    Tang Ji'an's expression suddenly became condensed, and his brows frowned slightly. Thinking about it carefully, it seemed that every incident that made his wife strange had something to do with Shen Wei's family.

    Why is this so?

    It doesn't make sense!

    Could it be that she knew about her and Shen Wei's family, that's why it happened?

    But it's not right, Shen Jiayang and his wife hid this news tightly, and he believed that they would definitely not leak it, so how did his wife know it?

    Could it be——

    Tang Ji'an's expression was slightly stern, and his wife, like him and Xu Pei, started from scratch?

    This idea sounds a little nonsensical at first, if he put it in the past, he would never think so, but who let him know that Xu Pei was also reborn a few days ago, this tells him that nothing is impossible, Xu Pei can regenerate Come on, why can't his wife come back again?

    If this is the case, then it makes sense for her to unconsciously pay more attention to matters related to Shen Wei's family.

    This thought made Tang Ji'an's heartbeat start to speed up unconsciously, because this kind of situation was really something he never dreamed of, if it was possible to realize it, then he would really have to thank God for treating him so kindly.

    Thinking of this, Tang Ji'an didn't stop on his feet, and quickly chased after him.

    Before Shen Xiaoyu arrived at Shen Wei's house, he caught up with her.

    After catching up with the man, Tang Ji'an couldn't help but want to try it out, but after thinking about it, he held back the thought for a while, the closer he got, the more uneasy he became, and he wanted to think carefully.

    After having this idea, he suddenly remembered the matter of testing Xu Pei at the dinner table a few days ago.

    If it was as he thought, wouldn't his statement about KFC have been exposed long ago?

    I thought everything was under control, but now I suddenly discovered that there might be a huge loophole. This is really a little embarrassing, especially after he tried Xu Pei at that time, his wife seemed to look at him with a strange look. for a while.