Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    After Shen Wan came out from her mother-in-law's place with the malted milk extract, she went back to the room and put the malted milk extract away. Although it wasn't a lot, it could last about five days according to the baby's food intake, but there was a lot of her mother-in-law's giving in it. that love.

    So even if the baby has better milk powder to drink, she still cherishes these malted milk extracts.

    After putting the malted milk essence away, Shen Wan took a look at the baby lying on the bed, and saw that although she was alone, she didn't intend to cry at all. The two little hands played by themselves, and they immediately let go of their hearts.

    Thinking that there were still bowls and chopsticks to be washed in the kitchen, and she couldn't leave all the work to the two sister-in-laws, Shen Wan touched the baby's little hand, said a few small words to her, and went out again after confirming that there was no problem .

    When she arrived at the kitchen, the eldest sister-in-law and second sister-in-law had already started working.

    "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, you go and rest, I can do the work." Shen Wan leaned over and started to do it, "I have troubled you for the past two days, and now the baby is fine to stay alone for a while, you guys Just don't rob me."

    Mrs. Shen is never polite in such matters.

    When Shen Wan said that, she really responded and stopped. She felt that she paid more attention to the issue of fairness. Shen Wan really didn't get started with these small tasks these days. Most of them were done by her and her second younger sibling. It's normal to do more.

    On the contrary, Second Aunt Shen smiled indifferently when she heard the words, "What's the trouble? I'll do this little thing easily, and it doesn't take much effort. Besides, you don't have time because of taking care of the children. It's okay. Don't take it too seriously, it was the same when I gave birth to a big flower!"

    Mrs. Shen, who was shaking her hands beside her, couldn't help but roll her eyes.

    Take a look, here it is again, the second daughter-in-law said that she seems to be a good person alone, but in fact she is not stupid, she can't even be lazy, really, she doesn't like to talk about her, say It's a waste of spit!

    Shen Wan pursed her lips and smiled when she heard the words. She knew that the second sister-in-law had always been like this, and she had always taken care of her, so she didn't refuse, and did it with the second sister-in-law.

    This kind of trivial matter is just like Shen Ersao said, they were used to doing it when they were girls, let alone now, the two of them were talking, and most of them were done within a few minutes.

    Although Mrs. Shen stopped what she was doing, she didn't go out, she just stood in the empty space and waited.

    She was afraid that if she went out alone, her mother-in-law would see her and be talked about.

    Then, after listening to the two of them say a few words, she suddenly remembered what the mother-in-law gave the third sibling just now. Didn't she want to ask the third sibling what good things they got? Isn't the timing right now?

    Aunt Shen rolled her eyes, moved a few steps behind Shen Wan, lowered her voice and asked quietly, "Sister and sister, what did Mom give you just now?"

    She asked whenever she wanted to know, never knowing euphemism.

    When Second Sister-in-Law Shen's sister-in-law suddenly asked such a sentence, her expression paused for a moment, feeling quite helpless. She, the sister-in-law, was already in this house, so if she changed her mother-in-law, she would change a few sisters-in-law who were not easy to get along with. There may not be such a comfortable life to live.