Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66

    Originally, Xu Pei had already taken a good seat, so she just waited for her grandfather to open the letter and read it together. Anyway, grandpa would not think that a child like her could understand the contents of the letter, so he probably wouldn't avoid her.

    Xu Pei is still very confident about this.

    As a result, the old man who had already opened the letter to read it did not know why, but the movement of his hands suddenly stopped, and then he stood up and said, "Jiayu, sit here for a while, let Peipei and Xiaoyu go play together, I will wait Come out!"

    After speaking, he entered the room with the letter in his hand.

    Xu Pei, "..."

    She didn't know whether to say mmp or not!

    But her disguise is still very real, at least neither Shen Jiayu nor Shen Xiaoyu thought that she was going to secretly read the letter just now, so they didn't see her madness concealed under the innocent and cute expression.

    "Pepe, shall we go play and catch stones?" Shen Xiaoyu greeted his little cousin.

    Although she was a little curious about who wrote the letter to grandpa, but she was not so curious that she had to know the content of the letter. Grandpa asked her to play with her cousin, and she happened to be fine, so let's play with her cousin!

    Unfortunately, her proposal was rejected this time.

    Xu Pei showed a somewhat embarrassed look, "Sister, I don't want to catch stones, shall we play again tomorrow?"

    She was so depressed that she was in the mood to play children's games? !

    In fact, Shen Xiaoyu doesn't care, if she doesn't want to play, she can stop playing, but she can hear a meaning from her cousin's words, that is, she won't leave today, otherwise, where will tomorrow be?

    It turns out she was right.

    Soon she will confirm this from the phone call between her mother and sister-in-law.

    And the old man said he would come out later, so he stayed in the room for a while and then came out, maybe not even five minutes. After he came out, Shen Jiayu couldn't help but asked curiously, "Father, who wrote it for you?" Believe it?"

    The eyes of Xu Pei, who was still in a frenzy just now, suddenly brightened, and he immediately regained his energy, and his ears perked up tremblingly.

    This is really a real mother, unintentionally helping her a lot.

    Unexpectedly, the old man did not play cards according to common sense at all. His expression has returned to normal. Hearing the words, he replied lightly, "It was written by an old comrade-in-arms. He asked me about my recent situation. I will just reply to him when I have time." It's gone."

    Shen Jiayu pouted, obviously not believing it.

    If this is the case, her father's reaction just now would not be so big, and Uncle Wang was very cautious when he gave the letter to her, and repeatedly told her not to give the letter to others, and told her to hand it to her father. Even a fool could guess that the letter was important.

    Not to mention that she is not stupid at all, she is smart!

    But it was also because she was smart, after seeing that her father didn't mean to elaborate, she didn't ask any more questions, because even if she asked, there would be no results. Just at this time, Shen Wan came back to life after finishing what she was doing. She went directly to talk to Shen Wan.