xix

TW: SA

Rouge caught up with me with desperate eyes.

"What happened?"

"I saw..." She panted. "I saw where they are."

"What? Where is he?"

"They were heading towards Eggman's place, I think. Any idea why?" She nodded her head towards the letter.

"His rapist is related to Ivo. The letter was signed 'Elias Robotnik'."

"Shit." She muttered. "That can't be good."

"It's not." I crushed the paper in my hand. I scooped Rouge into my arms and sped to Eggman's lair.

----------

"You've done well, Elias."

"Thank you, Uncle Ivo."

"Now go do whatever digusting things you do to him, as he'll be dead soon." He sighed. "You're just like your father."

Elias rolled his eyes with the unconcious hedgehog over his shoulder, taking him away.

Sonic woke up upon contact with the bed. He didn't know where he was or what was going on until he saw the face he hated so much. He tried to sit up and run away, but there was a raging pain in his left leg.

"You can't escape." He deadpanned. "If you didn't notice, I shot you."

"Fuck you." Sonic growled.

"Oh don't worry, I'm going to." Elias's rough hands pinned Sonic's shoulders to the bed.

The hedgehog used his single abled leg to kick him off of him, but failed.

"You really think that'll work? You really think I, the nephew of the smartest man in the world, haven't come up with a solution for every possible outcome?" He chuckled. "You're sorely mistaken." A knife plunged into Sonic's right leg, now disabling it.

Sonic's agonizing scream could be heard from across Mobius, then silenced by a smack across his cheek. Elias revealed a bottle of lube, making Sonic's eyes widen.

"This is the last time you're ever gonna be fucked. Think about that. Wouldn't you want it to be pleasurable?" Sonic shook his head. "Too fucking bad."

He really didn't. Only Shadow was allowed to please him, only Shadow was allowed to touch him. He fucking hated the idea, and as much as he trusted Shadow to find him, it was completely possible that he would never see him again. What was Shadow to do if Sonic died? Would he care, would it plague him, just like Maria? Or would he learn to forget? What if he killed himself?

As unpleasant as these thoughts were, he'd much rather focus on them than Elias and the horrible, disgusting things he was going to do to him.

All Sonic could do was cry. He couldn't run, hell, he probably couldn't stand up, and his hope was quickly dwindling.

----------

Shadow and Rouge arrived at Robotnik's lair, standing outside. It wasn't guarded, which was his first mistake.

"Shadow, look at me." He hesitantly obliged. "Sonic's going to be okay."

"No he isn't. I let them take him. Ivo is going to kill him, and god knows what Elias is doing to him."

"But you're going to save him." Shadow nodded, trying to believe her.

The two easily bypassed the little security Eggman had, but the lair was large, and they couldn't locate the doctor.

"You're putting yourself in danger by helping me." Shadow muttered.

"I know, but I know what Sonic's going through." He froze.

"What do you mean...?"

"I've been violated by a man." She sighed. "It kills me to know that Sonic is experiencing those horrors, probably as we speak. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy, let alone practically my brother-in-law."

"Oh."

"Did I not tell you?"

"No." He whispered. "You didn't."

The two searched in silence again.

"This isn't getting us anywhere. Sonic could be dead by now."

"I suggest we split up." Shadow sighed at the idea.

"I suppose..." He muttered. "Be careful."

She nodded and flew off, Shadow running in the other direction.

Rouge searched the majority of her half of the laboratory when she froze. Crying and swearing could be heard from down the hall. She hurried to the source of the noise, leading her to a door. As she approached, the noise from behind the door paused, the crying muffled. She stepped back and kicked the door, bypassing the lock.

"Oh, look what we have here." Elias smirked. "A lady."

Sonic was shaking and sobbing on the bed behind him. He flashed Rouge a hopeful look.

An electric door replaced the one Rouge had destroyed, trapping her inside.

"You could just add to the fun. You look like a whore too." He grabbed Rouge's face, fueling her with white-hot anger.

She ripped her head away from his grip and swung her leg up, sending him tumbling backwards. She pressed a button on her communicator, signalling Shadow, and within seconds, Shadow spawned from a blue flash.

"You would be pleased to know that if I kill you now, you won't be coming back." He side-eyed Rouge, then motioned to Sonic. Rouge nodded and went to check on the azure hedgehog.

Shadow's gloved hand wrapped around Elias's neck, restricting his breathing.

"You fucking sicken me." His grip tightened, forcing tears to Elias's eyes. "Do you even regret what you've done? Do you even realize how much you've destroyed him?" Shadow threw him to the floor, pulling out his gun.

"Shadow, no!" He froze.

"Do you pity him, faker?"

"Give me the gun."

Shadow obliged and stepped back.

"Fuck you." A bullet flew through Elias's skull, putting an end to his pathetic life.

It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to kill them both off, so we're just gonna assume Shadow went and killed Eggman before he came to help Rouge. Also Rouge is super badass and basically almost shattered Elias's skull, so that's pretty sick.

Sorry for the verrry late chapter, but I think my writer's block is temporarily abolished. I'm also trying to juggle two fanfics at once right now, forgetting about my other wattpad books. I have a 45-page-school-project-turned-AO3 Kellic fanfic going, PLUS this one. I have reason to believe there at least two or three people invested in this book, so I'm fucking up my grades for you guys <3

Love y'all, be safe, and dropkick disgusting men like Elias :)