48| starting another year

(september)

A nervous day was set ahead of both Y/n and Natasha, because finally, Y/n was going into another year of school, Natasha shed a few tears last night after setting Y/n down to bed because it was sad, it was sad that Y/n wouldn't be with her every second of the day like she would be last year, due to this being the next year in school, Y/n was in all day compared to a half day.

When Natasha woke up this morning, she cried a bit more, silently, she just wanted her little girl to stay little for as long as she could because she wanted her baby snuggles to last forever and ever, but of course she was growing up.

Natasha flattened her outfit down a little and then made her way to her daughters bedroom, slowly pushing the door open she saw her little princess sprawled across her bed, somehow ending up sideways over it strangely.

She let out a small chuckle and made her way over to Y/n, kneeling down beside where her head was and started gently run her hands through her hair, then leaning down and giving Y/n's head a kiss murmuring a sweet good morning, but of course the young girl continued to sleep.

"Y/n, princess. Time to wake up for mama please" Natasha softly spoke running her fingers down Y/n's cheek, her eyes twitched as she turned her head over. One of Y/n's eyes opened, and letting out a whine she turned over and away from Natasha.

"Come on big girl, it's time to get up now. You start another year of school today" Natasha said trying her best to be excited, Y/n let out a small cry as the curtains were ripped open. Natasha smiled leaning over the small bed and pulling Y/n into her arms, there was no tears just Y/n being very dramatic.

"It's okay, look you get to wear a pretty dress" Natasha said pointing down to the dress both girls picked out together last night, Y/n stopped her fake crying and leant out of Natasha's arms and held her hand out for the dress.

"Yeah, we'll put it on in a minute after we've brushed your teeth" Natasha pulled Y/n back into her arms and took her into her bathroom, Y/n let out another whine throwing her head back before pushing it forward again into Natasha's neck to hide away.

"Here" Natasha handed over the girls toothbrush, Y/n took it with a frown and let Natasha apply the toothpaste and running it under the water before pulling it up to her mouth and slowly dragging it across her teeth, making eye contact with Natasha the whole time as she did.

"Alright grumpy, hurry up" Natasha said with a clap of her hands, Y/n didn't speed up and kept some angry eye contact with Natasha as she brushed her teeth. Natasha raised an eyebrow hoping it'd speed Y/n up but it obviously never, Natasha took the toothbrush from Y/n and started brushing for her.

"No, no, stop it!" Y/n cried trying to push Natasha hands away from her, Natasha ignored her daughters words and kept brushing for the next minute. Y/n spat into the sink before Natasha rinsed her mouth then lifted her down, Y/n ran back into her bedroom and onto her bed.

"I don't think so" Natasha laughed scooping her daughter from the bed and placing her down in front of her, Y/n let out a sigh, dropping her shoulders and turning around to face Natasha who smiled and leant down giving her forehead a kiss.

"Are you going to change into these yourself or be a baby" Natasha teased crinkling her nose up, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows angry, snatching the clothes from Natasha then pushing her mother out of the room so she was in the hallway.

"You're a baby!" Y/n screamed before completely slamming the door shut, almost taking it off the hinges, Natasha was angry at Y/n for slamming to door so early in the morning but she deserved it after teasing her. Y/n stormed back over to her bed and started to get herself dressed, although it wasn't working very well as Natasha had given her tights.