CONTEST NOT A CHAPTER!!!

Ok. Hey everyone! :) thank you so much for reading Adieu!

Since your all so awesome I decided to hold a contest for you! That's right, you. To participate in the contest you don't have to be a fan, but you MUST vote at least once ok?

 It stars NOW April 30th and ends on May 14, the contest is: Adiéu romance one shot.

Write a romance one shot, about Will and José, or maybe even Dez and Ken? It has to be anywhere between 1 and 5 Wattpad pages ok? Add a link of the one shot my PROFILE and I'll read them all and judge. 

Prizes

First place: If you like I will add your one shot to Adiéu. I will either  classify it as a one shot or just add it and say it's yours, which ever you prefer, (i'm not stealing it lol.) Also I will read, vote, comment, and fan on one story or poem of your choice. I will also dedicate a chapter in your honor, and tell everyone to read your stuff. 

Second place: I will read a story or poem of your choice, if I like it (I'm easily pleased so I probably will.) I will vote and comment, maybe even fan it. I'll Also dedicate a chapter to you and tell everyone to read your stuff. 

third place: I will read one of your stories or poems, I get to pick. I will Vote if I like it or not, and I might comment {*cough* I always comment :) } I will also dedicate and tell everyone to read your stuff.

Contest winners will be announced on Monday, May 16th.

Thanks! Look for the next update of Adiéu. :)