Chapter Twenty

(A:N// here we are, chapter twenty.It feels so good to say that, this is the first novelish thing that I'm actually finishing. Thank you guys so much for helping me hit 2,000 reads. It's absolutely mind ogling and I feel.... Just.... Amazing everytime I think about it. :)

This chapter is dedicated to Nadie_Rae (Ik I go It wrong lol) for being like the only one who comments. And for the recoded when ever I think about her comments and stuff I think "Cookie girl" because her pic used to be of cookies and she is like my own personal cookie; always over so quickly. I really hope that wasn't stlakerish....

Lol whatever, here's Adieu chapter Twenty!)

Shortly after having her phone confiscated, Josephine was driven to Saint Julien le Pauvre; the church where the wedding was being held, and the moment they arrived hair and make-up stylists were waiting patiently.

An hour passed, then another, and another. Her hair was lathered with countless products, her face covered in make ups she didn't even know the name of, and her wedding dress was placed ten feet away from her chair, as if to mock her. Josephine simply sat there wishing for her cell phone and thanking god that she could finally use her Wedding Fund after thirty years of her mother starting it.

"Josephine, Is my dress alright?" Destiny asked yet another hour later.

The simple dark blue Bridesmaid/Maid of Honor dress she was wearing flowed down her body similar to a waterfall, only with a thin piece of fabric tied into a bow around her waist that accented her hips. Her dark curls were straight, although she still managed to add in a bit of waviness to them. It was flawless,

"You're perfect," she assured her with a grin.

"What about me Josephine? What about my dress?" Aimée's adorable voice questioned.

She glanced down from Destiny to examine her little sister.

Unlike herself, Aimée's hair was naturally wavy and level with her waist, and her eyes were a lovely brown color, identical to her fathers.

Her dress was the only turquoise item in the entire wedding. Jose had picked it specifically to express her unique and youthful personality. Just like Dez's dress a piece of fabric tied around her waist into a bow, although hers was thicker, not as tight, and a bright pink color. She also wore an turquoise corsage with an identical color pink flower on her wrist.

"You look very pretty Aimée, are you ready to throw some flowers?"

She nodded happily. "At my wedding, do I get to throw flowers again?"

Josephine laughed at her innocence. "Of course, you can do whatever you'd like at your wedding," she assured her.

"Yay!" Aimée laughed clapping her hands.

She grinned in response just as Dez spoke again. "Josephine, it's time to put on your dress now," she murmured.

Her heart lurched as she nodded and stood. A moment later she felt the fabric fall over her slip and garter.

Slowly and with a deep breath she looked up into the full length mirror and gasped.

The pearl colored fabric cut in a tube top like fashion leaving her arms and shoulders bare. It flowed all the way down her body until it was half an inch off of the floor. A corset like article, that was an identical color blue to her only bridesmaids dress, was wrapped around the circumference, just below the bust, in a way that accented her curves and hips perfectly, while the two ends joined together in the front with a snowflake clip. A flowery design filled the entirety of the fabric across the bust and didn't appear again until the middle-front of the bottom of the dress, in which it then flowed outward until the edge. Josephine's chestnut curls fell just over her left shoulder as well as behind her back. They were sleek, soft, bundled together, and simply breathtaking.

She smiled at her reflection, even her skin seemed to glow.

"Alright girls," Dez called, clapping her hands together. "We have about thirty seconds your father comes in, and in that time I would like to present the bride with something."

Josephine's smile didn't leave her lips as Destiny walked toward her.

"Something borrowed," she said quietly, handing her a small box.

Jose opened it slowly to reveal a set of long, ice sickle fashioned, diamond earrings.

"My husband gave them to me for our one year anniversary, they were his grandmothers. Their very important to me and I sincerely want them back someday," she murmured meaningfully.

Josephine held them in her palm for a moment before swiftly slipping them in her ears. "Thank you," she replied.

"Now you have your something old and something borrowed wrapped into one. Your dress is new, and your garter is blue," she explained.

Josephine nodded just as he father walked into the room.

"My little girl, all dressed in white. You're absolutely breathtaking, my Josephine," Gustave announced warmly in a heavy French accent, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Thank you daddy. You don't look to bad yourself," she sighed, pulling back after a moment.

He chuckled, running a hand through his own mahogany and silver curls. "Yeah, gray hair is totally in right now."

"Here Jose, take your flower bunch," Aimée said cheerfully handing her the bouquet.

"And my baby girl! What a lovely dress my dear," Gustave chuckled, picking her up high above his head.

"Daddyy!" She whined as she was set back on the ground. "I am not a baby! I am a flower girl!"

"Oh I forgot," he amended, banging his head with his hand.

Josephine laughed. One of the many reasons she adored her father. He was always relaxed and in good humor, no matter what.

"Did you give her the rings?" Destiny asked.

Josephine turned around to the vanity where the pillow with the rings rested. It was fairly sad, neither William or herself could think of anyone to be the ring bearer, so Aimée was nominated to do both jobs. She placed it at the bottom of the basket, which she then filled with the bag of rose petals.

"Remember Aimée-" She began, handing her the white basket.

"I know, I know. I walk down the carpet after Dezi throwing the flower petals until they're all gone. Then I climb the stairs and stand next to..."

"Ken," Dez reminded her kindly.

"Yeah, Ken. And when the guy with the book says 'may I have the rings?' I take the pillow out of the basket, and stand next to him with it," she recited.

Josephine grinned. "That a girl," she praised, just as Pachelbel's Cannon in D major filled the air.

Destiny grinned, "Awesome, perfect timing. Remember Aimée, the walking goes step, one, together, one. The timing has to be perfect. As for you two," she continued, turning to Gustave and Jose. "You guys wait until you hear Wagner's Bridal March, wait five seconds and then step, one, two, together, one, two down the hallway and down the isle. Got it?"

They nodded.

"Alright," she said, tossing her hair behind her back. "Let's do this."

(A:N// hey, if you wan to see the dresses follow this link

http://m1239.photobucket.com/albums/Uniqueuser42/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2WcAerGrnyAwptDq38muhxapsZcn3ZcxEPHmboGw1KXWvi1oUolHL8M9zCX%2BFIOe6mj5of1DdBYpYl9CNLQMrzuw2ZkGnXUw2MbOPw%2B8%2F0GuMHtp30dJGtZ98PCnSIuaXqL1KcFIklSOm%2Fg5bbhR8HQ%3D)