Chapter Nineteen

(A:N// I just wanted to last you guys know that this chapter is very choppy and slightly confusing, so be prepared!)

William woke to the sound of rapid banging on the door. "Love, would you mind getting that?" He mumbled, rolling over to face her. Only when he opened his eyes, he was very surprised to not see her there.

Frowning William slowly climbed out of bed, and toward the front door.

"Hello Will," Kenneth said cheerfully the moment it opened. "May I come in?"

He chuckled tiredly. "You're the only one who asks. Go on ahead."

Kenneth grinned as he did so, handing him a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade.

William frowned. "What's this for?" He asked.

"Drinking, obviously," he replied plopping down in one of the two bean bags Will had purchased a few weeks ago, and nodding toward a full box of it.

William glanced down at the bottle for a moment. Drinking with Ken-an activity the pair hadn't done in a while- sounded, almost good...

He quickly shook his head, the last time he hadn't been the happiest camper when he woke up, and he really didn't want Jose have to deal with that, wherever she was.

"Wondering where your Fianceé is?" He asked, recognizing his expression.

Will nodded.

"She and Dez ran off about an hour ago for a Girls Night. And if I know Destiny Winslow well enough, they won't be back any time soon."

William frowned. Now why did his sister always take her away from him? He glanced back down at the now insanely tempting looking bottle. "Well then," He said slowly, taking long swig. "Let us drink the night away."

"Now there's the Will I've been looking for," Kenneth laughed. "Now come on, I think the Yankees are playing."

________________________

"Hectic, exhausting, painful, time consuming... I mean, honestly Jose? Why does it matter what color the Napkins are?" William groaned as he climbed into bed two weeks later.

She sighed. "Because, it has to go perfectly with the color scheme."

He rolled his eyes. "Women," he muttered.

Josephine rolled over to face him with a slightly annoyed expression on her face. "Hey, you're the one who wanted to marry me," she remind him.

He sighed, pulling her close. "I know, more than anything else in the world. I just didn't know how hard it would be."

She chuckled. "Says the man who insisted we'd be married two weeks after our engagement."

William pouted.

"Besides, It's all over now. By this time tomorrow we'll be married and In Rome with my mom," she soothed him.

"Remind me, why won't Gabrielle be at the wedding?" He questioned.

She sighed sadly. "She just got surgery, and the doctors say she can't travel."

He nodded. "I'm sorry, it must stink not having your mother there," he said sincerely.

She shrugged. "She'll be there by web cam. At least I'll finally be married."

He grinned at the thought. "I still can't believe you said yes."

"Of course I did. I love you," she said happily, messing up his wet hair.

Will chuckled. "As I love you," he paused. "What about your sister? Um... Aimée."