Time Passes

(A:N// Hello everyone, this isn't a chapter (duh) but rather the segment of Adieu that starts "Rush Hour." Not the epicly funny movie with Chris rock (Eh? Come on, I know I'm not the knl one who thought of that)

But Rush Hour in terms of Adieu, is when I update everyday. That's right, a beautiful new chapter of Adieu every single day before Six. Why you ask? Because things are going to start gettin intense, suspenseful, exciting, and frankly, quite awesome.

Don't worry about the shortness of this Non-Chapter because chapter Seventeen will be up in about two minutes!)

As much we may hate it, time passes.

As much as they wished they hadn't, the hours that William and Josephine spent together melted into days, that turned into weeks, which quickly transformed into an entire month. Not that it was wasted, quite the opposite actually. The pair celebrated their three week anniversary by going out to La Castel Cafe, they enjoyed the spectacular view from The Eiffel Tower, took hundreds of pictures, enjoyed every food Paris had to offer (except, of course cheese), and William even taught Jose how to play Chess.

Yes, it was a fairly eventful month indeed. Even If it did mean another month closer to William's death day.