Deleted Scenes: Sunday Morning

(A:N// Well... I'm seriously upset right now. Once again, Wattpad screwed everything up (excuse me) But seriously! I'm going to have to delete the entire story, and re-post it. God, I'm mad. Ugh. 

But here's the second deleted scene, I recently wrote it, so it's probably bad 'cuz I'm so friggen mad. But comment anyway?

thanks for reading.)

 Somewhere in "Time Passes"; Sunday Morning

“Ah,” William sighed happily to himself.

Her emerald eyes were confused when she looked up at him. “What?”

The couple sat happily in La Castel Café, in the precise spot as when they first ate there; It was the weekly Sunday morning routine.

He grinned, nodding toward the French bread he held. “Don’t you just adore that sound?”

 Josephine simply stared into his contented chocolate eyes for the longest of moments, not speaking.

“The sound of cream cheese spreading on a bagel–or bread, in this case,” William explained, spreading more on it before handing it to her. “I’ll miss that.”

 She bit her lip, resisting the urge to cry. “It is lovely.”

“I’m sorry,” he murmured after a moment, grabbing her hand over the table. “I’ve made you sad.”

Josephine sighed. How was it that he always knew?  “I’m always sad about it, you don’t need to worry about me.”

He was silent for a moment before whispering, “Do you ever think that… You’d be better off if I’d never met you?”

“What? “ She questioned. No, she hadn’t heard him correctly.

“I mean… Wouldn’t it be better–“

So she had heard him. “No. Nothing would be better if I hadn’t met you; don’t you ever doubt that.”

 “You’re sure?”

Josephine nodded furiously. “I’m positive.”

“I love you,” he reminded her with a small smile. “And enjoy your cream cheese, that stuff smells amazing.”