1st sabotage

A/N: JENNIE'S DOG IS NOW NAMED KUMA! I CHANGED IT EVERYWHERE ELSE AS WELL! TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFUSING HIM FOR EXO'S KAI SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE IT!

Also bear with my spelling and grammar mistakes. Extremely tired and stressed. Tried to finish this quickly.

....................................

Jennie stared at the woman who walked in and sighed.

Jisoo looked over at her sympathetically. Her grandfather never seemed to hear her.

The brunette stood up and went over to greet Soojoo and Jisoo stared at the pretty woman before only catching Jennie tighten her jaw for a moment. Her annoyance has been fixated on Soojoo.

The princess managed a tight smile as she shookthe new handmaiden's hand.

Soojoo had be at least in her early to mid thirties. She had long dark hair, the same color as Jisoo's, and she might be around 5' 6".

Everything about her screamed elegant.

Jisoo stood up and cleared her throat. "Where did you previously work?"

Soojoo smiled. It was blinding, wide and Jisoo couldn't tell if it was fake or real.

"I worked at an old age home from when I was 25-27. Then I looked after a family from then on until I was 32 and now I'm here."

Jisoo thought it was a little odd that she responded with age rather years but it could just be her overthinking things.

"Why come work here?"

Soojoo faltered for a moment and she heard Soo-young say kindly, "She's been through an interview process already, Jisoo. Leave her alone." Then to Soojoo she added, "Would you like to have breakfast with us?"

The dark-haired woman shook her head and bowed. "I'll go unpack my things in the room next to the princess's."

Jisoo watched her leave, fully intending to follow her when she felt Jennie brush past her to go back to her seat.

That simple bump on the shoulder...the skin to skin contact took Jisoo's breath awake. She had to stop herself from gasping at the way heat traveled from that spot to the rest of her body.

She closed her eyes briefly to take in the sensation she wasn't going to get again.

The raven turned back around and Jennie quickly averted her eyes from her.

••••••••••

After breakfast, Jennie sprinted to her room and groaned in frustration. She slammed her door closed.

I should not be jealous! I shouldn't be jealous of Jisoo looking at someone else!

She broke my heart for goodness sake! I shouldn't be feeling this way!

Then, Jennie remembered the look Jisoo gave her when she came out of the pool in her swimsuit. It had been predatory. And made Jennie felt hot and irritated so she lashed out at her, covering her sexual feelings with Jisoo's fear of her dog.

How can I still want her that way when she told me she used me?

Because you know it isn't true.

Jennie groaned against the voice that had been a constant siren in her head.

She sat on her bed and put her head in her hands.

It was true that she couldn't believe Jisoo had been using her for sex.

The way she had handled her that night, with infinite care and endless passion. Her kisses had varied from tender to eager, building up tension in the brunette's body from mere touches. Jennie hadn't felt like a virgin at all.