Eighteen - Reputation

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I groaned in annoyance and answered without looking who it was.

"You're all over the media.", Lune's voice rang through my phone.

"What?"

"Yes. I saw it by accident and when I googled I saw so many reports about you. I'll send you a link.", she said and I put her on speakers. I opened the link she sent me.

Leclerc and Verstappen Single again: And she's the reason why.
Max Verstappen confirmed two months ago that he is in a relationship. Now everything is over between him and the Monegasque lawyer.

Azalea Martin was the girl at his side now he confirmed that they parted on good terms. Quote Verstappen: "It was the decision of both of us. We parted on good terms, but we remain good friends. she is an incredible woman and i am lucky to have met her."

In addition, Charlotte Sine confirmed in an Instagram story that she and Charles are no longer a couple. Quote Charlotte: "Hey guys. Charles and I have decided to go our separate ways from now on. It's been more than three wonderful years and we still remain friends. Please respect our decision and our privacy." Charles also posted a similar story.

Charles and Azalea were also spotted at a club last night. Both danced very intimately together. Now fans are speculating: Charles broke up with Charlotte and Azalea with Max so they can be together. They have been spotted together several times, among other things, a few weeks ago a picture appeared on the internet where they are both sitting on the beach and hugging.

But how do Charles and Azalea know each other? According to information, they have known each other since childhood and were already a couple about 5 years ago. Is it now back between the two?

I read the comments on the report and immediately regretted it.

"What a slut. who is next? Lando? Pierre? Daniel?"
"She wants to get fucked by all the F1 drivers."
"poor Max and poor Charlotte. Such women are disgusting."

I tasted a salty taste on my lip. I didn't realize that tears were flowing. When I was about to put my cell phone away, I got a message.

 When I was about to put my cell phone away, I got a message

I put my phone away and went back to sleep. My flight isn't until the evening anyway. After I woke up from my 2 hour nap I looked at my phone. Charles wrote me several messages but I ignored them. It's tough and it tears me up inside, but I don't want to rush anything, let alone have a bad reputation.