Chapter 50

TW- Swearing, mentions of blood, fluff and brief smut.

The next morning, I get woken up by a phone ringing. I groaned and buried my face the crook of Sheamus's neck, he chuckled as he reached over to grab his phone. "Hello." He says as he answers, his morning voice sending a shiver down my spine. I drowned out the conversation as it wasn't any of my business until he hung up, put his phone down and turned to face me. I pretended to be asleep and snuggled up to his chest, "I know you're awake go hálainn."("beautiful.") he mumbles into my hair. I shake my head giggling, "No I'm not dathúil."("handsome.") I reply. He hums and attacks my neck with kisses, "Nooo stooop." I say laughing.

He stops and pulls away, I slowly open my eyes and look up at him, "There she is." he says smiling. "Hi." I whisper, returning his smile. I lean up and lay a soft kiss on his lips, "Who called and what time is it?" I ask after I pull back. "That was Drew and it's just past 5am." He answers to which I groan and bury my face in his chest, "It's way too early to be awake but what did he want?" I say. "He wanted to know if I wanted to go workout with him in a hour, I told him I would but I'd meet him done at the hotel gym." I nodded and then my phone pinged with a text notification. I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, it was a text from Tyra.

~~New Message from Tyra~~

Tyra- Morning Mama, just saw your note. We did watch your match but I fell asleep as you scored the win. You did so good last night :) xx

~~~~

I smiled as I read Tyra's message, I replied saying I'd be back soon then we'd go get breakfast. I turned back over and cuddled up to Sheamus who was sat up against the headboard on his phone, "Ya know, people are really liking what we did on SmackDown last night." he says. "Mhm. I mean, last night was fucking amazing..." I said as I started to smirk, "And SmackDown was pretty good too I guess." I teased.

He rolled us over so he was now hovering over me, pinning both my hands above my head with one hand. He leaned down next to my ear, "Don't start something I'll have to finish babygirl." he whispered in a low tone and I'm not gunna lie... instantly wet. "Who said anything about not finishing?" I asked innocently with a smirk. He groaned and ran his free hand down my body, slipping it into my shorts. The moment he slid a finger through my wet folds he said, "Hmm so wet for me already Princess..." he slowly circled my clit and continued, "Tell me... Who made you like this?" I moaned in response, looking up at him. He did not like that and applied a little more pressure; I loud moan erupted from my throat, "Fuck... Y-you did buachaill mór."("big boy.") I said panting. 

His movements sped up gradually and I soon became a moaning mess beneath him. "Say my name baby?" He whispered as he kissed my neck, "M-mo Laochra Ceilteach."("M-my Celtic Warrior.") I moaned out. He groaned in approval and started teasing my entrance before ramming two thick fingers inside me, I screamed out in surprise and pleasure and bit down on his exposed shoulder to muffle my moans; breaking the skin slightly. I latched my lips around the fresh wound and ran my tongue over it, sucking on it to stop the bleeding.

Thankfully I didn't bite down hard enough to actually mark him, even though my wolf was crying out for me too. Sheamus didn't stop thrusting his fingers into me until he made me cum but even then he didn't exactly stop. He removed his fingers and removed my shorts, pulling down his boxers enough to expose himself. Rubbing the tip of his member through my now dripping folds, he slid into me; moaning into my neck and making me whimper as he bottoms out. He allows me to adjust before pounding into me, "Fuck yes... Ste just like that." I mewl as the knot starts to grow rapidly. "Shit babygirl. So... Fucking... Tight." He grunts out as his form became sloppy, "Oh My God Daidí... I'm so... F-fuck... I-I'm gunna..."("Daddy...") A scream of absolute euphoria ripped it's way out of my throat as I cum, Sheamus following seconds later.

Both panting, he releases my hands and rolls off of me. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. With a brief glance at each other, Sheamus gets up and throws on some sweatpants before heading to answer the door. Upon opening it, the distinctive voice of Drew fucking Mcintyre rang through the room as he barges in. "The fuck you been doing, I waited for 15 minutes for you. I started to think you fell back to... sleep." He trails off at the end when he spots me in Sheamus's bed, he looked so confused. I gave him an awkward wave and pulled the blanket up more.

Drew looked between Sheamus and I, noticing our disheveled appearances until he put two and two together. "No fucking way." Drew exclaimes with a sly smirk, I blush and bury my face in my hands while Sheamus rubs the back of his neck nervously.