TFoA 27

Success!

Wala namang jebs na mabango. The bidet tickles me, grabe pa ang force ng water so I had to do the natural way. Inabot ko ang sabon para hugasang maigi ang aking kamay dahil katatapos ko lamang ilabas lahat ng dumi sa aking tiyan.

Lumabas ako ng banyo pero bumalik rin ako after 30 minutes.

Napagdesisyonan kong maligo nalang din kasi sa totoo lang nababahuan at nanlalagkit ako sa aking sarili, gawa ng galing ako ng school tapos ito nga. Mahinang bumakas ang pintuan ng banyo pero hindi ko na pinansin bagkus binuksan ko ang shower at dinama ang malamig na buhos ng tubig.

I soak my body with the coconut body wash.

Sana naman hindi amoy tae, I sprayed air freshener before I enter the shower. Hindi naman connected dahil nasa loob ako ng glass shower room at medyo malayo yung pwesto.

I wiped the fog that blocked me from seeing the person who entered my bathroom. Franco's back was facing the front of the glass. He was unbuttoning his clothes, and I gulped at the sight of him. He was unconsciously giving me the vibe of "I'm going to make you wet in the already wet shower."

He didn't say anything when he caught me ogling at his well-sculpted body. The corner of his lips raised, smirking in my direction, when he was about to remove his slacks in a very slow and seductive manner. My palm reached my own thigh and legs, so as a flexible person, I lifted it to show him what gushed down between my thighs.

His eyes gleamed, but in a darker, darker shade of green. Eyeing me down made me quiver and thrilled for the upcoming action he and I would take here, right now.

He got a hold on the waist band of his boxer, abruptly put it down, and cursed myself for gasping when his hard and big deal sprang out saluting for me.

What a great soldier he was!

I can't help but smile wickedly. He stroked it up and down while walking towards the door of the shower I was currently in.

 He turned off the cold shower when he was in front of me, pulling me close to his body and radiating the heat. Franco's massive manhood touches the top of my stomach, showing me his presence that is so hard to ignore.

 Humawak ang malaki niyang mga kamay sa hubad kong pwet at mas lalo akong nadiin sa kaniya.

Tumingala ako para maabot ang tingin niyang nakakapanghina ng tuhod. "I want to do you from behind, Cleo." Lumebel ang labi niya sa parteng pandinig ko bago marahang kumagat sa tila cartilage na bahagi ng aking tainga.

Gosh, damn doggystyle.

Mariin na pinagdikitan ko ang dalawang hita na kanina pa basa sa tubig ng shower at mula mismo sa aking pagitan.

I was attempting to hold the glass wall as Franco was pounding me with vigorous movement, but I failed. My hard nipples were pressed against the glass, and I whimpered when his thrust went deeper.

"Ahh... Ahhhh.. Omg!  I'm coming.  I can't take it anymore."

He bent me while yanking both of my arms, then moved more powerfully inside of me. He was long, massive, like a monster veiny alive, and hot seeds sprouted further and have probably reached my womb.

Loud screams after screams of pleasures, and I cried for the extreme action he was giving me. "You're so tight. Always gripping my cūck so good." He was panting.

Nasa kwarto ko silang apat, pinapanood akong maglagay ng mga pang skin routine ko habang sumasabay sila para ilagay rin sa kanilang mukha.

"Tama ba?" Lumapit ako sa kaniya para ayusin ang facial mask na nilagay nito. "Oo, pero ganito dapat Garret." Naka-upo siya sa isahang couch. Tumayo sa gitna nang nakabuka niyang hita.