7

Ji Xu wants to call Fu Hanhai to ask what kind of trick game this is, it's really bad.

   The tricky game also has a full set of tricks, Ji Xu wants to invest in a variety show for his brain.

   As a result, Ji Xu found out that he forgot to take his mobile phone with him.

   Look, it's all the job of the damn secretary, if human beings don't have feelings, Ji Xu doesn't have to lose all the secretaries who annoy him because they adore him.

   Ji Xu went back to the front desk of the hotel again, saying that he didn't bring all his things, and asked if there was a mobile phone left there during the rounds in room 420.

   After the front desk customer service called the cleaner upstairs, the other party hesitated and said, "Where is the guest down there?" The

   customer service was also a little embarrassed, "I'm waiting, send it down quickly."

   This hotel even wants to hide the customer's mobile phone , He now seriously doubts that he didn't consume any lubricants and condoms at all, because when Ji Xu came out, he seemed to see that the trash cans were all clean, and there were no torn and messy packages in the room.

   What's more, I still have cleanliness, persistence, and bottom line, so I can't open a house casually!

   Terrible hotel, terrible service attitude.

   After getting the phone, Ji Xu expressed doubts about the hotel's service attitude and other business capabilities, and he would not mind suing if he tricked the guests again in the future.

   But the deposit is only 100 yuan, suing sounds like a big deal, Ji Xu is very busy, so he decided to let them go.

   The front desk stared at Ji Xu's back with a dazed expression, "But you're just spending money... Forget it, nine out of ten men who come here to date don't want to admit it." And this place is close to the

   bar , many people have a one-night stand, get drunk the next day and forget and leave, so the cleaners are used to collecting and hiding the things left by the guests, because most people don’t come back to look for them, thinking that they were stolen in the bar What.

   Ji Xu is sober.

   But before he had time to figure out other things, Ji Xu discovered that Pauline, his right-hand man, had bombarded his phone hundreds of times.

   Pauline is an all-round superwoman, and she has been talking about whether Ji Xu can act like a normal person without his secretary since the morning.

   It turns out he can't.

   Ji Xu was ten minutes late for such an important meeting!

   Simply unforgivable!

   A president without a secretary is just such a waste!

   Can't even get to a basic meeting on time! We still need to quickly recruit a secretary!

   The problem is that Ji Xu has very high requirements for a secretary, high education, sensible, good-looking, good-natured, meticulous, and outstanding ability. Those who don't know think he is looking for a successor and a little lover.

   But personally, I can't stand Ji Xu's stink, and I don't want to do it for any money.

   The problem is that Ji Xu can't stand others, and dismisses the new secretary every now and then, saying that he is always infatuated with him, which makes Ji Xu who has no feelings very troubled.