63

The two took the opportunity of parting to have a lingering kiss.

    Chen Zhili hurried downstairs.

    It was already eleven o'clock in the middle of the night, and his father would not normally call him at this time. Chen Zhili knew that the real reason was not that the child was crying, but that something was wrong.

    Chen Zhili took a taxi back home, and suddenly realized that he hadn't been back much since graduating from university.

    How hostile he was to the statement before... Now thinking that this man is not only his father, but also a kind of nominal mother, he is more and more dependent on this man.

    Although he is already a father himself.

    Chen Zhili discovered that Chen Chen is actually a person who loves life very much. Ever since he went to college and his father often traveled on business, almost no one lived at home.

    The place is relatively small and a bit broken, but it was reported that it was tidied up very warmly.

    My original room has now been packed into a baby room.

    Chen Zhili pushed open the door of the bedroom and saw that Chen was gently shaking the child in his arms, he "shushed" Chen Zhili, signaling him to keep quiet, the child had just fallen asleep.

    After a while, Chen Chen gently put the child on the bed, and pulled Chen Zhili out of the room.

    Before he could speak, he yawned, and said in a tired voice, "It's too tiring to see the children."

    Chen Zhili suddenly had an ominous feeling in his heart, "Dad, you can't be picky. Come and help me take care of the child... I'm still a baby."

    Ji Xu and I haven't woken up yet, so give me another night, please?

    Statement: "Otherwise, let's hire a confinement wife first, please someone more reliable, I have to go out for a while, it's too busy to take children with me."

    Chen Zhili asked sensitively, "Dad, are you hiding from people? "

    Statement dodged his eyes and stopped looking at Chen Zhili, "I'm tired, I'll be back after going out for a few days."

    "Why are you lying and not being realistic? I don't believe you when you say you're going out to play now. Is that person back..." The statement seemed

    messy, and he didn't want to tell Chen Zhili about his messy past, and finally He only said vaguely, "A colleague introduced me to someone, and I'll meet you."

    Chen Zhili: "A man or a woman? What kind of partner can you see for seven days?" The

    statement blushed, "Of course it's a man, it's just Go out and play."

    Chen Zhili looked at his father's young face and asked in disbelief, "Do you know how old he is? Could it be that he's not yet thirty years old? Then I can't call him stepdad." What if Ji Xu has

    n't Chen Zhili didn't want to live anymore.

    Of course, maybe Ji Xu is the last person who doesn't want to live.

    Statement: "It's nothing, don't think about it, and take good care of the children." "

    But I still have to go to work. I have been on leave for more than half a year. If I don't go to the whole company, I will be impeached. What's the matter?" If you have to leave, just make it clear? So many years have passed, even if he comes back, each of them will have a new life, right?" Why